new lj. feb21

ninski

okay. i found this super rude comment on lj

(Anonymous)

2008-02-22 01:48 am UTC (link)

Dear Hayley,

Get the fuck over yourself; you are not "unique" with your hair color, no matter how many people think you are. Your lyrics are mediocre at best, and no one cares how special it was to sing with Jimmy Eat World. They are a much better band than you will ever be. Please, get the hell over yourself and jump off a cliff, you will never be half as talented as the people you admire, so stop trying.

:

Looks like someone bought a ticket and wasnt a fan.

lol. wanker.

&i agree about about some fans effected by these cancellations being a bit too bitter.

im not the longest term of paramore fans, but them and their music has brightened certain times up for me a lot over the past year or so. id been too excited about their glasgow gig too even describe, since november. and sure, i was SUPER gutted by the news i recieved on wednesday - i mean, i cried tbh, through anger at first, but over the past day or so ive just been worried for them as band/individuals. not for me not being able to see them on thursday anymore. im can deal with all that though, beacuse i KNOW they'll be fine. and i KNOW my cancelled gig will be made up for. fuck being gutted for now! whenever i find out when that'll be, i'll be able to build up my excitment for seeing my favourite band in the whole wide world again - much sooner than id thought.