Another paramore implosion.....?

DeliriumTrigger

i'm pretty sure we're all aware of the band cancelling the rest of their UK tour.

we all know that now. and we all feel very sorry for all the UK fans.

i can't imagine how disappointing this situation is for you guys.

but what REALLY has us wondering is whats going on with paramore!?

their lj post really didn't clarify much.

and i think this is pretty serious, considering the fact that they're keeping it on the DL for now. because they don't really like to make us worried.

however, i think they might be experiencing another paramore-implosion.

the last one happened on warped tour 07 when they all caught a serious case of homesickness and josh was on the verge of breaking down.

they managed to overcome that pretty quickly though.

and nobody really knew because they always appeared so happy and put on a hell of a show at EVERY tour date.

but THIS potential implosion seems to be a big deal.

i have no idea whats going on with them, but i hope everything works out for the best. i really really really hope so.

even the best bands don't always last forever, but let's not hope that it's paramore's time to throw in the towel......

Besides, they're so young, it's not that surprising they're having a hard time, having to cancel their shows. They're so big now, and they're everywhere, they're bound to have a rocky road every now and then. But they'll come back stronger...like the saying "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger"

Time is a great healer.

Fame is getting to them.

This really sucks, it would be so terrible to see people who were the best of friends to get torn apart because of the pressures of the media and fans.

I hope they resolve their issues, even if it means they dont play together as a band again.

Besides, they're so young, it's not that surprising they're having a hard time, having to cancel their shows. They're so big now, and they're everywhere, they're bound to have a rocky road every now and then. But they'll come back stronger...like the saying "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger"

Time is a great healer.

;)

Anyways...This wont be the end. I can assure it.

This is the weirdest thing. As I was reading their lj post about it I started to cry. Not because I don't want them to break up (not saying I do of course), but that I don't want them to hurt.

I know they can't tell us stuff because they don't want us to worry or speculate, but, I want to help them. I think we should make a card or something and send it to them.

What do you think?

I can understand everyone being really concerned - I am as well - but I don't think speculating or talking about rumors is really what's best right now. Just pray for them or keep them in your thoughts.

i agree - everyone will have their own little idea of what the problem/problems could be (i know i do), but its really pointless rhyming everything off.

given time, they'll work things out and - as the LJ post said - tell us the whole true story one day. perhaps.

i dunno, it could be a variety of things....i mean, lets be honest, everyone does need some alone time everynow and then, time to regroup...

if i was with four other people 300 plus days of the year, i'll be honest, i'd get sick of them, no matter how much i love them.

this might not be the problem...but it seems like to me that theyve been putting the fame, and the shows, before their personal issues, and relationships....and now its time for it to be the opposite.

i dont think this is the end of the band for sure. they'll make it throught, and they'll only get stronger from this.