It's Josh!!!

Komomaan

Josh made a new entry on pmorelj!

ey guys,

How is everyone doing? I know spring break is now for a lot of ya'll so I'm sure that means most of you are quite happy. haha! Just wanted to drop by and let you all know that we are doing well and are looking forward to seeing you guys on the tour with Jimmy Eat World. Its going to be amazing!

Zac, Ajax, and I just got back from a road trip to Florida. It was so much fun...except for the fact that it was too cold to get in the water. We still had a good time...it was nice to get away for a little bit. The funny thing is the best part of the trip was the ride down and up there haha! We turned on a beat and free-styled the whole time about anything that came to our heads. A lot of you are probably thinking "Wow three white kids trying to rap? PSH!" but it was so great! We actually might make a rap album....ok maybe not. But how hilarious would that be?

Well anyways Im going to get ready for the day. Everyone have an AWESOME spring break! See some of you this week in panama city! wooooo!

love you all,

Josh

omg you have no idea how happy this post makes me. im so glad they didnt finish out the rest of that tour..im sorry for you guys that missed them but they seem so happy that they got to take a brake and go on a little vacation and get away from everything :) ajax, zac, and josh on a road trip...that must have been halarious. [: love this boy..im glad to see that he and everyone else is doing wel!! and not to mention im so glad he posted...its been fo evaaaaaaaaa!