VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

How did you win early entry!? :o

They did it through a link on myspace for like one day. lol. First ten people to email them got early entry. And I was one of them... so I gave it to my friend.

So I finally met all of them tonight!!!! Total victory.

Blake gave me 4 hugs and took so many pictures with me because I was shaking from being so cold that they kept turning out blurry. lol He was so nice about it though. I was like, "These keep turning out blurry." and he was like... "THEN LETS TAKE MORE!!!!!!"

They did it through a link on myspace for like one day. lol. First ten people to email them got early entry. And I was one of them... so I gave it to my friend.

So I finally met all of them tonight!!!! Total victory.

Blake gave me 4 hugs and took so many pictures with me because I was shaking from being so cold that they kept turning out blurry. lol He was so nice about it though. I was like, "These keep turning out blurry." and he was like... "THEN LETS TAKE MORE!!!!!!"

isn't he a sweetheart!?

i loved blake

FAITH YOU BETTER POST YOUR VE PICS HERE! :)

blake is a sweetie. all of them are actually! not to keep going on about him, but ant really was my fav. i talked to him longer and more than any of the others. he was so easy going. but blake and jerry are my next favorites. they are so funny! devin is beyond gorgeous.