Fall Out Boy

x3__kim

um mine has 5 songs....

See - that's what I thought it was supposed to have - but when I went in to download it, only 3 showed up. I'll have to try it again...it wasn't working very well the first time I tried it...if I can't get back in for some reason, will you send them to me? :)

I got Thriller, This Ain't a Scene and Our Lawyers Made Us as the 3 live tracks...what other 2 did you get?

this is my tracklisting

01. This Ain’t A Scene, It’s An Arms Race (Live)

02. Thriller (Live)

03. Dance, Dance (Live)

04. Golden (Live)

05. Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn’t Get Sued (Live)

Yep - looks like I'm missing Dance, Dance and Golden then...I'll have to go back in and see if I can get them...

Why would they put Golden on there? That's an odd live choice.

No, I tried when it was available.

Well, I finally managed to get all 5 tracks (only 3 showed up the first time I tried to download it), so look for me on AIM sometime (I'm usually on at some point at night) and I'll be happy to send them to you...

• 3 weeks later...
evening out with your girlfriend is their best cd.. you know, before they sold out.

Ummm, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. In fact, even the band has pretty much disavowed that album from what I understand...

how have they not sold out? they sound just like what everyone wants to hear. they made a cd with an r&b singer and they have jay z on the cd.. thats selling out to me. they sound nothing like they used to.. its kinda retarded.

If someone could explain to me what exactly "selling out" means, I might agree with you. As it stands now, I think that term has virtually no meaning. It seems like it gets applied to every band that suddenly starts selling a bunch of records, which seems kind of silly to me.

There's nothing wrong, imo, with stretching the boundaries of what you're doing musically, particularly if what you produce is damn good, which FOB's new record certainly is.

As for the fact that they sound nothing like they used to...well, if your point of comparison is Evening Out...then yeah, I'd agree with that...but since that album is, imo, pretty awful, I'm glad they sound nothing like that anymore. I think the band would agree with me too - from what I've heard, they hate that album.

But, you're definitely entitled to your opinion...we may just have to agree to disagree :)

Fall Out Boy,to me,is like my personal saviors.I make fun of him alot,but I kind of owe Pete Wentz a part of my life.And,unfortanuetly,all the bands half of us listen to "sell out" at one point or another.I mean,it's not like I've never seen Paramore on television before...I guess what I'm really trying to say is,I'm just

happy for Fall Out Boy.They've worked for....I want to say six years now and they deserve some attention from MTV,etc. because they are fantastic at what they do.Anyways,I think that before someone calls someone a sellout-they should check and see if that band has earned it.Because Fall Out Boy definatley has.

Anyways,that is just my opinion and I don't mean,or want, to get

anybody all nice and pissed off.So,sorry if I offended anybody...or whatever.