Fall Out Boy

x3__kim

So, you really like Pete, eh?

11:30 is a late start...but still....how were you able to get tickets? Did you have to be a fan club member or something? Maybe that's why attendance was low...or maybe it was all set up too last minute for most kids to make it, especially that late.

ok well i got them through their record label but i think you had to win it thru radio and maybe OCKers got tickets too. it was a free show.

i had to do stuff like this to get in

n6023272_32768014_8705.jpg

n6023272_32768015_8980.jpg

n6023272_32768018_90.jpg

i also got to hang out in the Island Records/Def Jam office all day yesterday which was the cooolest EEVVVVVERRRRR

EDIT: OK JUST KIDDING I WAS WRONG I OBVIOUSLY CAN'T COUNT. THERE WERE APPARENTLY ONLY 250 PPL THERE.

um first of all jay-z is at the ny office...sadly. also i didn't necessarily want to go to this show because i have a midterm today that i obviously didn't study for. but yeah doing island stuff is awesome. it's really funny how these ppl flip out about free posters. there were like groupies that were following us. it was wierd.

um first of all jay-z is at the ny office...sadly. also i didn't necessarily want to go to this show because i have a midterm today that i obviously didn't study for. but yeah doing island stuff is awesome. it's really funny how these ppl flip out about free posters. there were like groupies that were following us. it was wierd.

if you meet jay-z, you will be my hero for life, lol.

those aren't just free posters. those are free FALL OUT BOY posters. and they come on sticks!

ok, so maybe you weren't giving those away...still, people always flip over free stuff.

i still can't believe there were only 250 people there. that's weird.

No. The deluxe one just has different packaging and some tarot cards included, I think.

If you want bonus tracks, buy it at Best Buy - you get a remix of This Ain't a Scene (NOT, unfortunately, the Kanye one) and G.I.N.A.S.F.S. Of course, the website they give you to download them from doesn't appear to be working, which is odd. And considering it says you have to have Windows Media Player to play them, I'm betting they're those crappy files you can't transfer to iPods.

Also not working last time I tried - the free live EP...I think it was just way overloaded.

Crazy day for FOB :)

ohh thanxx to precise that factt. :)

I'll get mine tomorrow, so excited to hear new stuff. whoa!

For anyone who bought it at Best Buy and is having trouble with the web address for the bonus tracks, you have to drop the www at the beginning to make it work. Don't know why, but that made it work for me...

And the bonus tracks are in WMA protected format, but that's easily defeated by just burning them to a CD with WMP and then importing them back into iTunes from the CD...it's not great in terms of quality, but at least you can get them on an iPod that way - iTunes can't convert them directly to AAC due to them being protected files.

oh wait is it the live ep?

No, the live EP (all 3 songs of it...I was hoping it'd be longer) is easier to get to - you just put the CD in your computer, go to falloutboyrock.com and there's a link there that you click...

The Best Buy bonus tracks are G.I.N.A.S.F.S. and a remix of This Ain't a Scene...although it's not the Kanye West one, unfortunately. It's by Jason Nevins.

No, the live EP (all 3 songs of it...I was hoping it'd be longer) is easier to get to - you just put the CD in your computer, go to falloutboyrock.com and there's a link there that you click...

The Best Buy bonus tracks are G.I.N.A.S.F.S. and a remix of This Ain't a Scene...although it's not the Kanye West one, unfortunately. It's by Jason Nevins.

huh? i downloaded some ep called Leaked In London.

huh? i downloaded some ep called Leaked In London.

Right - that's the live EP. Everyone who bought the CD gets that if you go download it in the first week the album is out.

If you bought it at Best Buy, you get a code to get two addl. tracks - G.I.N.A.S.F.S. and the remix of This Ain't a Scene as well.