Fall Out Boy

x3__kim

um, what's livin on a prayer?? =]

Yep...I'm old. It's a Bon Jovi song from the 80s...it was what FOB came out onstage to...at least it's what they came out onstage to at the show I saw...

Whoa...we're halfway there...

Whoa! Livin' on a prayer!

Take my hand and we'll make it I swear

Whoa! Livin' on a prayer!!!

Yeah, I'm old.

So, just for the record - I know that some of us already have this album and some of us don't...but everyone should definitely buy a copy tomorrow, one way or the other. It's an absolutely great record and the band deserves the support.

And that's my soapbox speech of the night :)

yayyyy

*applause*

I agree,great great album.

I don't think I would of ever considered purchasing it,or even listening to it if I hadn't got a leaked copy.

I definitely intend to invest in this one

Heh - if only the record industry understood that, a lot of times, that's exactly how it works...

And hey...the leak did get us a free live EP, so that's cool as well.

butt whats the difference between the album and the deluxe one??

like one bonus track ?

No. The deluxe one just has different packaging and some tarot cards included, I think.

If you want bonus tracks, buy it at Best Buy - you get a remix of This Ain't a Scene (NOT, unfortunately, the Kanye one) and G.I.N.A.S.F.S. Of course, the website they give you to download them from doesn't appear to be working, which is odd. And considering it says you have to have Windows Media Player to play them, I'm betting they're those crappy files you can't transfer to iPods.

Also not working last time I tried - the free live EP...I think it was just way overloaded.

Crazy day for FOB :)

And considering it says you have to have Windows Media Player to play them' date=' I'm betting they're those crappy files you can't transfer to iPods.

QUOTE']

really?? i got the Saosin CD at best buy, and for the bonus track, you didn't need WMP. i'm pretty sure it's the same website/handler or whatever

I hope you're right...the website they gave you to go to isn't working at all, so the whole thing is a mess right now.

I'm just suspicious because it says you need WMP and it says it doesn't work on Macs.

I hope you're right...the website they gave you to go to isn't working at all' date=' so the whole thing is a mess right now.

I'm just suspicious because it says you need WMP and it says it doesn't work on Macs.[/quote']

hmmm idk. Saosin is the only one I can remember having that, and it didn't say any of that.