Fall Out Boy

x3__kim

Okay...I'm bumping this thread.

Uh...*bump*?

Hahaha.

I just watched a video of Patrick Stump's rehersal singing, and can anybody say AMAZING????

Gah.

That boy's voice makes me want to meeelt.

Weeeeeeeeee.

Do you know what it was called? I would like to see it.

But yeah, I think he has a great voice.

http://www.buzznet.com/web/foe/videos/tag/foe-tour/4522189/

Haha. I love when he sings show tunes.

sorry, but fall out boy suck in my opinion!

That's okay...you're entitled to your opinion.

And I agree Chelsea, he sings it better than Usher. Haha.

I've been obsessed with Clothes Off by Gym Class Heroes lately merely because of the 10 seconds in which Patrick Stump sings 'we have to take our clothes off'.

*sigh*

• 2 weeks later...

Fall out boy is probably my fav band, and I love them to death. But I just realised they're kinda getting famous around here. When I started listening to them uhh... A while ago, don't know excactly when it was, NO ONE knew who they were over here. When I think back FOB was kind of the band that really, really got me interested in music. But now when they've started playing them on the radio and everything I'm so scared they'll be just like MCR or P!ATD.

I remember when I bought my first MCR cd, it was hard to find, and I had to pay 30$ because it was an imported cd. And now their cd's are EVERYWHERE.

But it's kind of a good thing that more people are into them now, because FINALLY they played a show here [or well, Stockholm. Close enough]! YAY! But alot of people there had never even heard Take this to your grave.

Okay, this doesn't make any sense. What I'm trying to say is I love FOB and I want people to like them, but I kind of liked it when no one knew who they were.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Fall Out Boy are amazing. I've met them once & they were all so nice. Honestly I was a bit nervous when I first got into the m&g but Patrick told me "There's nothin' to worry about maaaan" & then I felt a little better. haha & Joe asked when my birthday was & since it's June 5th (& I told him that), Pete overheard me, yelled "THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOOOO" & we talked about birthdays for a while. So anyways, I really wish they would've played more TTTYG songs on YWT. That would've been a fantasic show--not that it wasn't already wonderful haha.

Sorry if I babbled on alot in this post :P

I saw FOB in June. I was there for Cobra and TAI...

and Paul Wall. Totes. I love that guy.

But anyways... Yeah I saw them and the show was really good. Like the performance was really cool. They like ahot out of the "ground" of the stage.

Anybody else see them that tour?

I saw FOB in June. I was there for Cobra and TAI...

and Paul Wall. Totes. I love that guy.

But anyways... Yeah I saw them and the show was really good. Like the performance was really cool. They like ahot out of the "ground" of the stage.

Anybody else see them that tour?

I went. haha Paul Wall was very interesting I must say :P