Debate Thread

the1

Religion is actually a big thing here in the west of scotland, not so much that everybody is religious, more with those who are, are very hated towards one another,

It stems from the top 2 football teams, rangers and celtic. Rangers are looked on as a protestant team and celtic, a catholic team. The sectarian things that come out of people's mouth's here is truely disgusting.

People sing songs at one another about things they have no clue about. These football supporters claim to have a religion, yet know nothing about it. im not saying they are all like that, but a vast majority are.

We have Protestant marches/walks here, and all they do is disrupt people's lifestyles.

Religious walks should be banned, at least here in scotland. All they do is cause trouble and inconveniance

it's so annoying

who gave you the power to judge me like that?

i don't do the same to you just because you do believe in god

because that's stupid and hypocritical

i find it ironic god is supposed to be all accepting and stuff but christians are the most judgemental people i've ever met

and that's actually all i'm saying

i know. like using my dad for an example of this.

he claims he's an amazing catholic, follows all the rules, blah blah blah.

but then he goes and judges and doesnt accept that i don't believe in it.

like you said. irony for ya.

we should think of a new topic kayla

i know. like using my dad for an example of this.

he claims he's an amazing catholic, follows all the rules, blah blah blah.

but then he goes and judges and doesnt accept that i don't believe in it.

like you said. irony for ya.

we should think of a new topic kayla

i find it kind of amusing haha

and we should

hmmm

Id say so yes. Over here in the uk we have a binge drinking problem, meaning people drink excessive amounts of alcohol every weekend. Teenagers are alcoholics before they even reach 20,

But thats not to say everybody is the same.

Ive been drinking for 3 years, and im a social drinker, i go out on a friday night, have about 4/5 drinks and go home.

Now and again i have a good night out and have a bit too much to drink, but not any more times than any other average person does.

Id say so yes. Over here in the uk we have a binge drinking problem, meaning people drink excessive amounts of alcohol every weekend. Teenagers are alcoholics before they even reach 20,

But thats not to say everybody is the same.

Ive been drinking for 3 years, and im a social drinker, i go out on a friday night, have about 4/5 drinks and go home.

Now and again i have a good night out and have a bit too much to drink, but not any more times than any other average person does.

FRIDAY NIGHT FEVER ! 8-)

21 is too much though, you can't have a real party without alcohol. :P