Debate Thread

the1

well one of my ancestors was chased by the mafia.

he lived in poland and worked for the courts. the mafia told him to change the records or he would be dead. so what did he do? hopped on a boat (i'm on a boat! :D) and came over to america. he met my great great grandmom on the boat and 6 weeks later they were married.

generations later, here i am.

Anyway, it all began with Adam and Eve, so we're all from the same family. :shifty:

My grand grand grand father was captain of the Italian subway military, and his son was a footsoldier who died for his country during the unification of Italy. :P

My ancestors were heroes. 8-)

well one of my ancestors was chased by the mafia.

he lived in poland and worked for the courts. the mafia told him to change the records or he would be dead. so what did he do? hopped on a boat (i'm on a boat! :D) and came over to america. he met my great great grandmom on the boat and 6 weeks later they were married.

generations later, here i am.

Epic

Anyway, it all began with Adam and Eve, so we're all from the same family. :shifty:

oh dear :roll: so we will probably all be incestoids lmao

God is a loser.

Discuss.

Whether God exists or not, I don't give a shit. I really don't believe in it. I believe God was something created during the medieval era for the greedy kings to make more money.

Whether God exists or not, I don't give a shit. I really don't believe in it. I believe God was something created during the medieval era for the greedy kings to make more money.

i don't belive that you said that...medieval greedy kings:rotfl:

What's agnostic ?

Atheist ?

not quite

agnostic: a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as God, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience.

atheist: a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

okay i'm not afraid to offend people b/c everyone here know's i don't intend to hurt anyone.

i was raised a catholic. but i hate the catholic church. they are too extreme. they pick and choose what they want to listen to (ie. gay marriage)

and i have a hard time believing in god, jesus, mary, the lot of them.

i'm more a believer of evolution and fate then i am of god.

i don't doubt there is a god, but i don't believe there is one either.

i have a real hard time believing that one being created everything. how did He come about then? hmm? and how does he make something from nothing? and jesus? idk i find it hard to believe he did all the stuff he did.

it all sounds nice. but it all sounds more like a story then anything else.

and thats what the bible is. a story. i hate how the catholic church makes it out to be everything. jesus and god didnt' write it. people did.

ugh i'm going to stop now hahaha