Debate Thread

the1

I was going to say, i dont understand trans gender operations, but then i guess you wouldnt unless you were getting it done right?

I just donno how someone can say "i want to be a woman" or "i want to be a man"

You were born a man/woman naturally, i dont see how you can feel like a member of the opposite sex

See, they just have a gut feeling that they believe that they were supposed to be born to opposite sex.

wow i missed alot it seems like.

dinner wasn't done yet! while i wait i'm not going to debate b/c i missed a bunch.

BUT ANOTHER TOPIC FOR WHEN I GET BACK

michael vick and the eagles?

Don't get me started on that asshole.

EDIT:You've all obviously moved on, but I'm not deleting my post.

I just get so mad at small-minded people who can't accept homosexual relationships. They are absolutely amazing! It means no one has to live a lie, they can be happy and in love with no restrictions. The culture we're living in is way more accepting of gay people now than ever before. Way back in time, gay people would be killed and allsorts. I think that is disgusting. Why should a man/woman be forced to settle down with a member of the opposite sex whom they aren't attracted to? It's ridiculous.

Three of my close school friends are gay. One of which is incredibly open about it. I'm extremely proud of him for being proud of himself! Being gay is not a disease, you can't "catch" it. People who avoid talking to homosexuals at all costs are old fashioned and basically prejudice. That gay person may be a potential friend to them, but they're too stupid to see past what they like to do in the bedroom.

My dad always says he has nothing against gay people in general, he just hates what they do. Okay, fair enough, but it's not like they're publicly having sex right? He can be a total jerk sometimes. I, personally, love gay men. They can be bitchy, but they're also sentimental and give the best hugs!

I've met a couple of lesbians. My mam's best friend from her childhood is a lesbian, but my mam never shyed away from that. Why should she? She is still the same person she always was.

I actually had a conversation relating to gay relationships today. My sisters actually agreed with me which was surprising. Just because you're the same sex as the person you love doesn't make it dirty, sordid or wrong. It makes it all the more right, so long as you're happy.

great job shan. :)

(Y)

Seriously? That is a disgrace.

Animal Rights and Cruelty to Animals is something i have very very strong feelings on. Animals have as much right as us to be on this planet, and infact, we are an animal ourselves. What gives humans the right to go unneccessarily killing animals, and making them do things they shouldnt be doing, i.e. bull fighting, or as in the above case dog fighting.

As for people who do things like leave animals to die in the streets, or go starving them, and then you see photographs in the newspaper of how skinny the animal is.

i HATE it. And the punishments are never ever enough, or justified. a stupid little fine, or a small time in prison is not enough. Steps have to be taken to protect this earth's animals from the suffering that goes on, especially in places like Spain where bull fighting and chasing is a national sport. It SHOULD be banned.

Seriously? That is a disgrace.

Animal Rights and Cruelty to Animals is something i have very very strong feelings on. Animals have as much right as us to be on this planet, and infact, we are an animal ourselves. What gives humans the right to go unneccessarily killing animals, and making them do things they shouldnt be doing, i.e. bull fighting, or as in the above case dog fighting.

As for people who do things like leave animals to die in the streets, or go starving them, and then you see photographs in the newspaper of how skinny the animal is.

i HATE it. And the punishments are never ever enough, or justified. a stupid little fine, or a small time in prison is not enough. Steps have to be taken to protect this earth's animals from the suffering that goes on, especially in places like Spain where bull fighting and chasing is a national sport. It SHOULD be banned.

Amen.

Look at this:

Michael_Vick_dogs_fighting.jpg

EDIT:You've all obviously moved on, but I'm not deleting my post.

I just get so mad at small-minded people who can't accept homosexual relationships. They are absolutely amazing! It means no one has to live a lie, they can be happy and in love with no restrictions. The culture we're living in is way more accepting of gay people now than ever before. Way back in time, gay people would be killed and allsorts. I think that is disgusting. Why should a man/woman be forced to settle down with a member of the opposite sex whom they aren't attracted to? It's ridiculous.

Three of my close school friends are gay. One of which is incredibly open about it. I'm extremely proud of him for being proud of himself! Being gay is not a disease, you can't "catch" it. People who avoid talking to homosexuals at all costs are old fashioned and basically prejudice. That gay person may be a potential friend to them, but they're too stupid to see past what they like to do in the bedroom.

My dad always says he has nothing against gay people in general, he just hates what they do. Okay, fair enough, but it's not like they're publicly having sex right? He can be a total jerk sometimes. I, personally, love gay men. They can be bitchy, but they're also sentimental and give the best hugs!

I've met a couple of lesbians. My mam's best friend from her childhood is a lesbian, but my mam never shyed away from that. Why should she? She is still the same person she always was.

I actually had a conversation relating to gay relationships today. My sisters actually agreed with me which was surprising. Just because you're the same sex as the person you love doesn't make it dirty, sordid or wrong. It makes it all the more right, so long as you're happy.

again i have to say i admire your thinking :D

my mom told me this one story, i'm probably going to cry just typing it out because it's so disgusting

these two guys, i don't remember how old they were, late teens probably

but they were heading out in the car and accidentally ran over their dog on the way out of the driveway

the dog didn't die or anything though, it was just injured

so they decided to 'put it out of it's misery'

you know what they did?

put a bag over it's head, tied its legs together, tied it to the back of their car, and drove around

they drove around with this poor dog behind their car for hours and it STILL didn't die

so they left it in a ditch

how beyond fucking sick is that?

seriously

my mom told me this one story, i'm probably going to cry just typing it out because it's so disgusting

but they were heading out in the car and accidentally ran over their dog on the way out of the driveway

you know what they did?

put a bag over it's head, tied its legs together, tied it to the back of their car, and drove around

they drove around with this poor dog behind their car for hours and it STILL didn't die

seriously

That's fucking sick. I hope those guys went to prison or died or some shit. That just fuck rotten.

you know what they did?

seriously

I get ucking angry just reading things like that.

they fuckers should be sent to jail and made to pick up the soap in the showers. Assholes.