an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Sam,

Because of your love of Jeffree "Fucking" Star, it made me want to listen to him... I still don't like him, but his music is catchy as hell. Thanks girl. <3

Love forever and always,

Holly

Dear thread,

When I see your title, the Ataris song rushes through my head and makes me relive happy memories of both gigs in my head. Thank you for that. But it's still pretty piss annoying that I now can't go through a day without singing it.

Yours faithfully,

Ross.

Dear M,

If you don't care, I don't care either. You can't buy me. You can't buy friends. I was disappointed in you. If you don't do anything, ANYTHING, I will send all the stuff back to you and our friendship will be over. I don't need anybody who just makes friends with me because I'm Hungarian or something.

Change your mind.

Betty

Dear Juliet,

You're a total bitch, you know?

No one on the site likes you, haven't you realised?

I know as a mod you have a job to fullfill, but you go too far, all the other mods are nice about stuff and are capable of a human conversation.

You're 16 not 70, have you heard of fun?

In a slight way, I hope you do ban me, tbp.net hasn't been the same for a while now, not since all the best people left and shits like you took over moderation.

If you don't ban me and just give another bitchy warning, don't think I'll turn to mush and let you treat me like crap as you do with everyone else.

It's a forum dear, get over yourself.

The turd who's opinions don't count and has been a member since July 07.

Dear you,

You're offline now. I'd like to write to you something but I don't know what. Well, I know I just can't put it down. If you get online, we'll talk a bit then nothing. I'd like to know more things about you. This letter seems strange but I don't care. You don't know how much you mean to me. You are my best friend and I thought I was yours. But I was wrong. I think you're getting tired of me. You always say you're boring but it's not true. I am boring. That girl was so true when she said I am nice to people when I want to make friends with them. It's just a mask. And I'm sorry. I'm not that bitchy in real. I'm just more honest when I'm online. I'm sorry if I hurt you. I won't say I don't know myself because I do know. I just want to confuse myself. Perhaps I want some attention. When I think about what I've done or said, it's just so stupid. I shouldn't spend hours online. But if I don't spend hours online, I won't get to know you. And I don't want this.

I am so miserable because I didn't name you, who I write this letter to. Maybe you feel that I'm not myself but you know like I said it's just a mask. Maybe you feel I'm ignoring you but it's because I don't want to hurt you. I don't know what you feel. There are times when I think you care about me but there are times when I think you don't. And it makes me confused. I just wanna talk to you all day. I don't wanna disturb you though. And you said my problems were more important than yours. It's not true. I care about you. And I'll say it: I do not want to lose you. My English teacher was right when she said the English were reserved. So true. I guess if you're reading this, you probably know who I meant this letter to.

A stupid girl

Daer Betty,

Am I paranoid in thinking that's to me or do I know you too well?

I wish you'd just TELL me something was wrong, it'd make it a lot easier.

I do care, I don't know how many times I'll have to say it until you believe me.

Message me when you see this, yeah?

Shan.

Dear Betty,

Just answer me and stop being childish.

I told you I wasn't mad, I have no reason to be.

I will be if you don't answer me though.

I'm sick of being messed around by people who claim to be my friend and then just get sick of me.

Shannon.