an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear body,

Quit being a piece of shit. Seriously, i wish i could return you and get a refund. What did i ever do to you, huh? I mean i've treated you pretty damn good in the 25 years that i've had you. I know i had a bad accident when i was younger, but it's like you have been getting back at me for that ever since. Get over it, that was 11 years ago, k? No need to give me seizures, depression, thyroid problems, appendictis, and other shit. It's getting old.

Sincerely, Jen

To whom it may concern,

I don't want to be with you anymore. I did for the longest time, but now that I have spent time talking to you, I have decided that you exemplify every reason why I don't like most people.

Signed,

Someone who doesn't matter.

Dear waffle,

You are SO annoying.

Please go away,

Alyssa

Dear Alyssa,

YES! :mrgreen:

Yours sincerely,

Ross

Dear Taylor,

It's the Teletubbies, not the Tellitubbies, stop blaspheming them.

Yours sincerely,

Ronald.

It's rich that you're trying to correct someone's spelling.

Alyssa,

There could be many causes for him going off the rails. They could have used ice cream instead of syrup. So instead of a warm, yummy topping, we get a cold one. This brings about all sorts of problems. What if you have sensitive teeth? What if the ice cream flavour does not compliment the waffle? This is a bad road to go down...

Ross.

Ross,

You are onto something! I almost feel sorry for him, with the ice cream trauma he went through, but then I remember what a creeper he is...and all my sympathy is gone. Perhaps next time he says something inappropriate/obnoxious, we should hunt him down and throw boiling hot syrup on him. Maybe that will warm up his icy cold heart :D. It'll be like a waffle exorcism :]

Alyssa