an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

This was nice, Shanny. :) I bet Lyn-Z would definately visit you if she read this.

Dear K,

I just can't get you out of my mind. The last time we talked was on Friday. And now it's Tuesday. I must do something...but I'm afraid I will ruin everything. I must write something to you but I don't see your face so I don't know what to write.

B

Dear myself,

Don't be pessimistic. There are a lot of happy things in your life. And don't give up! If you do, I'll kick your ass!

Me

Thanks. :)

Dear LIFE,

Why are you so cruel to us? What have we done? Tell us so we could improve many things. Sometimes I feel you can beat me. Then I have the feeling that I'm stronger. I don't understand why you play with us. Find another family. We're not that losers! Bitch!

I can't stand you. And my friends who mean a lot to me are so far away from me. Why?!

Your hater

Dear self,

You can't do anything right.

You made that first group of enemies by daring to stop being friends with someone, now, you do your best to be a good friend and you get another enemy.

Can you ever win?

Might aswell just hide away in your room forever!

Me.

Dear C,

I honestly don't know what to say. I respected/admired you so much for doing what you've done in your life considering what happened. I couldn't have done what you did.

But now you're 'terminally depressed'? I understand the situation, but I don't know what to say to you. See a psychiatrist? You've done that and laughed at them. I just don't want you to do anything stupid man, pull yourself together you can get through this.

Andrew

Dear person,

why are you so two faced? I don't even know who you are anymore. I completley trusted you, and you let me down. I thought things were going to be ok.. but now I look at you and all I see is the person I use to consider to be my best friend. It's like we don't even know eachother at all let alone be friends.

thanks a lot,

prettybutt.

dear you,

you are the most shady messed up person i have ever met. i hope karma will bite you in the ass really soon.

sincerely, your "sister"

(ps, YOU'RE on shit. oh, and go to hell.)

Dear you,

I hope you had fun meeting them. You make me nauseous. You used me, leave and then come again to try to use me again. But you know what? I'm not stupid anymore. You can go and fuck yourself to meet them again because I won't give you nothing else. I don't want to see you face EVER again.

Hate,

Catarina.

(this is good to make us happier. I like this topic already *-*)

Dear Bert,

I hope you have a fantastic birthday. You inspire me greatly and your music means the world to me. You seem a lovely, funny guy and yes, I do adore My Chem (that won't ever change) I still love you as both a musician and a person, even if you can be a jerk.

Please come to newcastle, it would make my life, I would then have seen the 5 bands that mean the most to me.

Shannon.

Dear you

Will you please leave here alone, she doesn't like you. Just because you don't like me means that you have a right to accuse her of things she hasn't done. You're a pathetic excuse of a friend. You pushed her too far and now I hope she never turns back because I like her how she is, without you there to tell me to fuck off

Matt :D

Dear Tom,

Today was... odd.

I haven't properley "hung out" with you in so long, we went our seperate ways and you did start hanging round with those twats.

I liked just once to break away from my usual friends and stand with you again.

Even though Jordan and Hayley (and creepy Kim but I don't count her) were there, it was still nice. Jordan and Hayley are my true friends.

I'm sorry we can't be proper friends again.

I'm no longer "in love" with you, that's way in the past now, but I feel like a girl with you. I can't explain it...

So thanks for being cool and allowing me to stand with you. Thanks like making me feel one of the crew again.

You probably can't stand me, and that is why I haven't said any of this to your face, but I appreciate how you treated me today, I really do.

Shannon.

Dear Shane,

Well I tried - again - to get back through to you and it still didn't work.

I'm edging ever more to giving up. If you don't care anymore, fine, but please, if that is so, just delete me from everything. I can't bare this anymore, you meant the world to me at what point, and still do. At one point did I become nothing to you?

Shan.

Dear friend,

this made me really happy. You're so awesome, and i really love you! You're smile litturally lights up any room. You're more amazing than you know, and i love to meet you, cause you always give the best hugs! I know we're always gonna be friends, cause i know you will always be there for me, and i'll be there for you too. ;D

Love Guro.

(This is what i ment xP):

Gurooo.

My little amor. :)

We've had some long great year together, Guro. Soon we've known eachother for ten year, god we're getting old. x'D

Trough the years you've been the friend i could trust, get support from, smile with (laugh in 20minutes at the time with), and just relax and have a great time with. You are simply the girl i couldn't be without these years!

You're the girl you love once you meet and can dislike. It's seriously nothong with you, you can't dislike!

You are so great, Guro. What an awesome girl!

Guess if I am superduper happy that you are one of my bestfriends?

I AM; REALLY! ;-D

You're the most honest, greates, sweetest, lovely, happiest, best girl i've ever met. You mean so insanly lot to me, Guro! I'm so insanly glad i have you. You are yourself, and you're not afraid to screw up. What's so great about you is that i know i can ALWAYS trust you!

Many great memories, we have. BUT loong from enough, i can't wait to all the great memories we have to come, you have no idea.

I'm sure you're not human, you're too good to be! God must have send down one of his best angels instead. Cause that's how lovely and great you are, and that's my only explanation!

I can't live without you, Guro and you mean so much to me, something you ALWAYS will, it can't be described. I LOVE YOU!<3;-**