an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

dear ___ and ____,

you dont understand im not the only child in my family like both of you and my parents dont have much money to give me. i have other responsibilities in my house that need to get done. sorry it's not my fault. if it were up to me i would be able to hang out more. maybe if you ALWAYS didn't ask me to hang out last minute then i would be able to hang out more often. geeze. one more year of this then i'm out.

- Catie

Dear ______,

I don't even know you anymore, and to be honest I don't even care to. You do this crap all the time and then turn around, trying to be all buddy-buddy with me. I'm not doing it anymore. I've had it. All you've done is lie to me constantly, and you should know that I know. It's easy to pick out when someone's lying.

I don't want anything to do with you anymore. I used to think that you were such an important aspect in my life and someone whom I can always fall back on when I felt like crap, but I was wrong. You're neither of those things and I'm glad I've finally come to see that. You lied to me! You've been lying to me for three years now! I've made excuses for you and have come back long enough. I'm done.

I still care deeply for you and hope that one day everything will be okay again, but for the time being there's nothing either of us can do. This is dead and that's just the way it is.

Dear Cheyenne,

i hope you are okay :hug::hug: seems like youve been having a tough time lately. but if you ever need anything im here for you

love, Catie :D

Thank you so much :hug: I really appreciate it. And know that I'm here for you too if you ever need anything as well =]

Dear all the peeps this is for,

Stop smothering me. Like seriously. I know you care about me, I get that, I appreciate that but stop with the smothering. This is me, this is my life, I'm not going to change. Either get used to it or fuck off. Thanks.

Me.

Dear girl,

Don't start it all over again. It's the last year of school, so can we both just be mature and either get along or not talk? I honestly don't care about you, but if you want to be friends, I'll happily oblige. No bullshit though, I'm sick of it.

Shannon.

Dear ________,

This is harder than I ever thought it would be. Every morning when I wake up I feel so nervous that I get sick. It doesn't help that they only tell me awful things and constantly tear down what I do. I never imagined this would be as hard and confusing as it really is. I'm already a closed off person, but I'm becoming even more so now than I've ever been.

I don't know what to do anymore. I know that only time is supposed to tell and make things better, but I cannot help feeling as though it'll only make things worse. I wish they'd just shut up and mind their own damn businesses. I don't meddle in their crap so they haven't the right to meddle in mine and try to make me second guess everything I ever do.

I guess I'll just flow with the time and keep on keeping on. Whatever happens is going to happen and either way, it's going to be an experience and a life lesson. Even though I got nervous today, I didn't get sick. I don't know why these things are making me so nervous. I've been nervously sick before, but not as bad. Maybe I'm just over-thinking this whole situation and am being over-dramatic. I'll chalk it up as such and forget what they say and how they laugh about the bad things.

Dear my place of employment,

I hope I have my schedule correct for today's shift. If it's PM like I think it is, I will see you later on today. If it's AM, expect me to sleep in.

Love,

Chelsea xx

Dear pain,

Could just go away? I'd really appreciate it.

Dear Lita,

Please, hold your promise. You don't know how much I need that electric guitar.

Dear school,

Please be kind to me in the first days.

-Betty

Dear _____,

I thought you were different. I thought you would understand. I was wrong--you're just like all the others who came before you. So you basically lied to me but I'M somehow the bad guy? You probably think that if you ignore me for long enough, I'll come crawling back to you but that's not what's going to happen. If you want to ignore me, you're going to lose me forever.

I meant what I said when I told you we had to get to know each other better. I saw how fast you were falling and didn't want you to hit hard. I was trying to protect you and I thought you'd understand. Since day one all you've been saying is how understanding you are with me, but apparently that was a bunch of crap. I was thrown off by your lie but was willing to forgive and forget. Now you just don't want a damn thing to do with me.

I have spent the last day feeling like an awful person and that you're too good for me. I knew this was too good to be true. I'm sick of wallowing in pity and what ifs.

You were no different from the others and you swore you would be. I'm done.