New LJ Entry 10/2

my_sundown

2yvqp9g.jpg

yours truly

i want to marry her.

we're really stoked to have a couple of our songs on the movie.

a couple of new songs?

omg. omg. eeeeep, much?

next week we'll be shooting the video for "Decode" with our friend Shane Drake. he's coming down to our neck of the woods to do this one (can you say pressure video??). we'll keep you posted on how that goes.

pressure video!?

loveeee

cant wait

best update in agesss!

Why are you so against hayley having a life to lead for herself?

its up to her what she does.

not you.

you're complaining is starting to piss me off.

leave her to do what she wants to do,

and stop getting shitty that you're not banging her.

agreed.

its her life. not yours. if you were Hayley what would you do? id rather be glad that shes happy and it matters. oh well to be honest i dont care who she goes out with. i repeat myself its her life. and if she wanted to let us know whos her boyfriend or anything else she will do...so...

The last thing I want is for Hayley to be with Chad *cough*fuckoff*cough*. I dont like him nor do I like NFG, Hayley can do better (he's 8 years older for christ's sake!). But I gotta stop complaining, is my girl's life, she can do what she wants.... (just not with chad...).

you're fucking pathetic. stop it.

Why are you so against hayley having a life to lead for herself?

its up to her what she does.

not you.

you're complaining is starting to piss me off.

leave her to do what she wants to do,

and stop getting shitty that you're not banging her.

Agreed

Besides, if anyone here (hypothetically speaking) was dating Hayley, I'm sure he/she will get the same treatment Chad is getting from us

I know, it's just things that tip me sometimes, honestly, if I like a girl, I dont like any things "to" happen to them if you know what I'm saying, I know I'll never be with her, but you get what I'm saying?

I know, it's just things that tip me sometimes, honestly, if I like a girl, I dont like any things "to" happen to them if you know what I'm saying, I know I'll never be with her, but you get what I'm saying?

Just get a life and stop being a pathetic, delusional creep. Go outside and get some friends, it'll do you some good.

I get what you're saying, at the same time, I think you should get over your unhealthy obsession

Just get a life and stop being a pathetic, delusional creep. Go outside and get some friends, it'll do you some good.

I do have a life, also, I like her and there is nothing more I can say. So lets just drop this and move on with our lives.

How about you move on with the fact that you're never going to get a chance with her.

Leave her to do her own thing, and you do yours.

And stop concerning yourself on whether she's had sex with chad or not.

Also, stop posting about how its going to affect your life if she does.

u dont actually KNOW her as a person.

i get wat your saying if it was some one you actually knew and they knew you..

other than that its rather creepy...

Regardless, you're obsessed with Hayley and you need to get over it.

She isn't your sister/cousin/best friend...:???:

You have to respect her decision and trust that she will look after herself. She isn't 16, she's (almost) an adult now, and with all the fame and fortune she's achieving, I think she knows there's a lot to take in.

Goodness. :shifty: