Your top 5 paramore songs ever!

1 - Fences

2 - My Heart

3 - Stop This Song

4 - Here We Go Again

5 - Oh, Star

Mine changes all the time except for Fences.

What is wrong with having Decode as a top 5? Im not being nasty, just generally interested,

It's just irritating that a lot of people will put it in the top 5 because of it being new that's all.

• Like 1

1 - Fences

2 - My Heart

3 - Stop This Song

4 - Here We Go Again

5 - Oh, Star

Mine changes all the time except for Fences.

It's just irritating that a lot of people will put it in the top 5 because of it being new that's all.

agreed. its like "OMG NEW SONG its my favorite now, decode decode decode!"...

its more irritating to me because i find the song their worst...but apparently other ppl dont...w/e floats ur boat i guess...

What's wrong with it ? :o

Out of all the songs to pick from across two albums , b-sides and demos. Picked, is a song that has only been available for over a week - which hasn't even been officially released! You mean to tell me a song out about 9 days, is preferred to songs from albums actually released?

Like many others, I'm not a fan of this song. And it bemuses me that so many people have it in this top 5. I'm convinced if Paramore just jizzed on a CD and released that instead of Decode, at least 50% of people would have it as a top track.

That's not meant as a slur to anyone on here, but the hype of a new song completely overshadowed the song itself. And it's not even a particularly amazing song. I can think of only one song on Riot! that I don't like better.