The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

Haha i been gone a day to and come back to those STUPID posts! *sigh* when will people ever learn!!

Oh and yeah nice sig people, especially d0nt_st0p's, its awsome =]

Oh and i <3 the headbanging too, she seems to hsve sooooooo much energy! its awsome! =]]

Haha i been gone a day to and come back to those STUPID posts! *sigh* when will people ever learn!!

Oh and yeah nice sig people' date=' especially d0nt_st0p's, its awsome =']

Oh and i <3 the headbanging too, she seems to hsve sooooooo much energy! its awsome! =]]

Yeah. when will they ever learn. Hm.

headbanging

at the begining of all we know

she like pops her head from side to side on the opening three beats. and like its amaazing. me and my friends did it and it really hurts lmfao. well it hurt me. its amazing how she does it through out the shows. ide be in pain. it makes me dizzyyy

embarassing fact, im a guy and because of the pressure video.. u know her little nod back and forth throughout basically the entire song?? i now do that, hmmm lol good thing not many of my friends have seen the video and know im doing it cuz she does it :lol:

i really cant help it tho, natural motion for me now..

embarassing fact' date=' im a guy and because of the pressure video.. u know her little nod back and forth throughout basically the entire song?? i now do that, hmmm lol good thing not many of my friends have seen the video and know im doing it cuz she does it :lol:

i really cant help it tho, natural motion for me now..[/quote']

Awww thats cute lol

Yahhhh when I first heard of them in October,me and my sister were watching her like :shock: we were like 'hmm...I wonder if she gets whip lash alot' lol.

I tend to do it during songs too,it's just natural because when I hear the songs I picture her singing them at concert videos I have seen.

Yahhhh when I first heard of them in October' date='me and my sister were watching her like :shock: we were like 'hmm...I wonder if she gets whip lash alot' lol.

I tend to do it during songs too,it's just natural because when I hear the songs I picture her singing them at concert videos I have seen.[/quote']

Ahh thats what I do when I listen to music.. I picture her doing it along in the song too. Ecpecially during My Heart.. I tend to head bang.. haha. :P

Hey bitches. alll i know is that i heard she was a vampire/alcoholic.. so whatever.. if warning the msg bored about these insane rumors makes me imature than i dont wnat to be mature.. and i hope you guys can relaize i was jsut tryign to help. and don;t kick me out of here becasue well

i know we didnt start out on the right foot but i love you guys and paramore.

XXXSo lets fuckign kick back and eat slushies and enjoy the sweet sounds fo PARAMOREXXX

Hey bitches. alll i know is that i heard she was a vampire/alcoholic.. so whatever.. if warning the msg bored about these insane rumors makes me imature than i dont wnat to be mature.. and i hope you guys can relaize i was jsut tryign to help. and don;t kick me out of here becasue well

XXXSo lets fuckign kick back and eat slushies and enjoy the sweet sounds fo PARAMOREXXX

uh i'd watch the language...we have some people here from the under 13 crowd...

Hey b****. alll i know is that i heard she was a vampire/alcoholic.. so whatever.. if warning the msg bored about these insane rumors makes me imature than i dont wnat to be mature.. and i hope you guys can relaize i was jsut tryign to help. and don;t kick me out of here becasue well

XXXSo lets f***ign kick back and eat slushies and enjoy the sweet sounds fo PARAMOREXXX

^You've been warned before about spreading unsubstantiated rumors and then you come on here and do it again? You're pretty much asking to get banned, considering this kind of garbage is all you've ever posted.

If you're trying to be funny, you're not succeeding.

how bout from now on, if it sounds amazingly un-paramore dont say anything.. sounds pretty cake to me.. and besides what they do in their own time is their own business irregardless of how bad it may be.. still i dont believe a word of anything u posted and i think its completely ridiculous.. but i mean if ur gonna contribute to this board in a positive way, than man ur more than welcome.. just quit trying to back urself up, we get it man.. u thought u were helpin out by saying that shit.. well u werent.. keep the absurd comments to urself.. thats all u have to do.. besides that its basically the most friendly place and most friendly people u will ever meet.. and thats the truth..