The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

Hayley just said on FUSE that they wanted to do the same show on the headlining tour every night so everyone could see the same amazing show and experience it...so, perhaps that's the reason for wearing the same thing every night...

back to hayley stuff .. okay .. when i saw her before the show early saturday.. she was just hanging out and talking with everyone and someone said how they loved her hair and she said oh i havent been to a hair salon in yearss haha omg i love her. and her bright pink eye makeup' date=' it looks awesome :']

Then who does her hair? You can't tell me she does it herself...ok, actually, based on the pictures we've seen, she may dye it herself (and do a damn fine job of it), but cutting it? Wow...

On another note, I still like the yellow eyeshadow better (note to Hayley for the 17th...) :)

i know this is a page back, but i just wanted to say about the hair cutting thing ...

i have a friend who cuts her own hair, and a few years back she did the layering thing by herself and it lokoed like a professional. some people are just gifted that way. i thought it was way cool.

so if haley does it herself, that's awesome. but her mom or someone she knows may do it too.

yeah that it pretty cool.

and guys i didnt mean to get all on the topic of like.

thats not improtant its the show.

im just sayyinn'

she could get up there in a bathrobe for all i care.

she has an amazing voice and the guys are extreamly talented. paramore is our gift from above. that is what i believe.

but i still liked seeing her clothes :P

Hayley just said on FUSE that they wanted to do the same show on the headlining tour every night so everyone could see the same amazing show and experience it...so, perhaps that's the reason for wearing the same thing every night...

that's very fair

wow. ren is on a roll. haha. dude, is whatever you're drinking working for you? haha

anyways.. its been a while since iv been online keeping up with Paramore/Hayley stuff... it sucks. im soooo behind.

anyways, i have a new sig. haha even though iv mentioned it before. haha.. like it? i love Hayley's look in the video, and i love it how Shane Drake still keeps Hayley's essence of her performances in the video, such as her swaying and her passion whilst performing n singing.... i love it.... thank you Shane Drake (that IS his name right??)

wow. ren is on a roll. haha. dude' date=' is whatever you're drinking working for you? haha

anyways.. its been a while since iv been online keeping up with Paramore/Hayley stuff... it sucks. im soooo behind.

anyways, i have a new sig. haha even though iv mentioned it before. haha.. like it? i love Hayley's look in the video, and i love it how Shane Drake still keeps Hayley's essence of her performances in the video, such as her swaying and her passion whilst performing n singing.... i love it.... thank you Shane Drake (that IS his name right??)[/quote']

yea, that's his name. and you're right, he does keep the essence of the peformance. I hate that when directors make the bands do stuff that isn't them and then it looks fake and takes away from the video.