The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

^^^yea she said all her friends back in mississippi were like that. she loves r&b still. she told me she used to be a "wigger" haha i was laughing so hard wen she was telling me.

^wat iz a wigger?? we don't have this term in Scotland! :) lol! xxxx<3

i dont wanna use the derogatory term...but basically a WHITE person tryna act black or be ghetto or whatever....i thnk you can put 2 and 2 together and figure out what "wigger" is

Haha basically I think a "Wigger" is something similar to our "Chav"

But just less British

Heheh.

k thankz everyone! haha omg Hayley lookin like that wud b soooooo funny itz hard 2 imagine! loL! :D xxxxxxxxxx<3

I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEYI LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEYI LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEYI LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEYI LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEYI LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEYI LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY

Hey guys sorry to sound rude but PLEASE lets stop posting stuff like the post above me

This is not a spam thread

also please try not to post stuff like "i love hayley", i mean the thread is for talk abt hayley related topics, not just to state everyone that you love hayley, cause well i think all of us do.

thxs.

anyone heard avril lavignes nobodys fool?

lmao i could picture hayley signing the verse liek av does in that.

Haha that WOULD be amusing

Though I doubt she would' date=' cos on the "Paramore full crazy version" thing on youtube they ask her if she freestyles and she pulls a face as if to say "errr...no" lol, though it would be cute to see her try

=']