The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

^^^yea she said all her friends back in mississippi were like that. she loves r&b still. she told me she used to be a "wigger" haha i was laughing so hard wen she was telling me.

^wat iz a wigger?? we don't have this term in Scotland! :) lol! xxxx<3

i dont wanna use the derogatory term...but basically a WHITE person tryna act black or be ghetto or whatever....i thnk you can put 2 and 2 together and figure out what "wigger" is

Haha basically I think a "Wigger" is something similar to our "Chav"

But just less British

Heheh.

k thankz everyone! haha omg Hayley lookin like that wud b soooooo funny itz hard 2 imagine! loL! :D xxxxxxxxxx<3

haha thats quite a transformation if she really was a wigger...haha

^^^^^ Ahh, I really need to apologize for my posts last night .. I was a little uh drunk and i was acting like a bitch and im really sorry. I normally am not like that I swear! Okay, that's it, i won't be an obnoxious spammer or w/e anymore =/

haha its ok.

I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEYI LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEYI LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEYI LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEYI LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEYI LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEYI LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY I LOVE HAYLEY

=D

- - -

sooo, a chav is a wigger ? =S

i don't get it.

^^^^^ Ahh, I really need to apologize for my posts last night .. I was a little uh drunk and i was acting like a bitch and im really sorry. I normally am not like that I swear! Okay, that's it, i won't be an obnoxious spammer or w/e anymore =/

Its ok dont worry about it

We are just trying to have a clean forum, thats all

lol, i was kidding, just trying to be funny.. trying lol

LOL!

I just read the "don't drink and post" thing

It made me laugh

Haha

And i suppose it's all cool now

We all do things we tend to want to forget, especially under the influence of alcohol

=]

i love that cover' date='

i wanna do a duet with hayley, i think kanye's golddigga would be perfect. I should so sing with her ifever i met her lool[/quote']

Now thats a show i'd wanna see!!

Haha yeah I love the "Hero" cover, its awsome...gotta love that Paramore acoustic, hehe

And i love that picture of her and spongebob...the simularity is just uncanny! Hehe

Its dam cute too =]]

sooo' date=' a chav is a wigger ? =S

i don't get it.[/quote']

Yeah, summin like that

=]

Though chavs are very british and well....chavy..so a wigger is LIKE a chav, not exactly the same...if that makes any known sense

like a gansta beast ?

Haha, yeah ^ I think Hayley's a little better looking though XD[/color']

LOL

Spongebob is the sexiest sponge i know

And as Hayley is not a sponge then i suppose shes hotter...haha!

Though if she WAS a sponge then i think she'd have some competition...LOL ok ill stop now

=]]