The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

sooo' date=' a chav is a wigger ? =S

i don't get it.[/quote']

Yeah, summin like that

=]

Though chavs are very british and well....chavy..so a wigger is LIKE a chav, not exactly the same...if that makes any known sense

like a gansta beast ?

I have no idea

Haha

whats a gangsta beast?

=S

whens hayleys birth day?

Ok, posting this birthday question in every single band member's thread is kind of spamming. Please take the time to look around before posting stuff like this - each band member's birthday is listed in the Member Profiles on the main paramorefans.com page.

i love that cover' date='

i wanna do a duet with hayley, i think kanye's golddigga would be perfect. I should so sing with her ifever i met her lool[/quote']

yeah if i could sing. hayley would be the first person from a band that i would def choose to do a duet with. but i cant sing soo haha. we'll just leave the singing to hayley. lolz But if anyof you guys ever sing with her record it! lol

i love that cover' date='

i wanna do a duet with hayley, i think kanye's golddigga would be perfect. I should so sing with her ifever i met her lool[/quote']

Now thats a show i'd wanna see!!

Haha yeah I love the "Hero" cover, its awsome...gotta love that Paramore acoustic, hehe

And i love that picture of her and spongebob...the simularity is just uncanny! Hehe

Its dam cute too =]]

That spongebob picture is totally my avatar. That's the most awesome picture on the planet. I have stopped calling her Hayley and have reverted to Hayleybob!

^^Haha. I think I might have to go find that blend. That would be awesome!! The next show I go to, I might have to make a sign that says "Hayleybob=Awesome" just to see her reaction when she spots it in the crowd!!!

haha i actually think she would get it right away. they had her nicknamed that on a caption on their myspace for a while but then they took off the picture soo i think she would totally get it right away. but u never know

I'm all sad now because I can't go to Slim's to see Paramore.

I've never seen them before because they always play on weekdays and my mom says they're in a "ghetto area"

POOP. BAHHHH.

i wanted to trade shoes with hayley and then give them back to her at the san francisco warped tour BAHHH but i'm seeing them at warped so BAH.