The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

Hey HarlequinGerhl, haha if u still dont really know what a Wigger is think of ALI G. That guy is a bloody tosser but a funny one.

I dont believe that Hayley used to be a Wigger too hahahaha. Insane. I've never liked rap music and thank god ive never been through a 'chigger' phase (cause im chinese). I always thought it was ridiculous to dress like that. Bling bling aint for me. Im the underdog.

Ren

Hey HarlequinGerhl' date=' haha if u still dont really know what a Wigger is think of ALI G. That guy is a bloody tosser but a funny one.

I dont believe that Hayley used to be a Wigger too hahahaha. Insane. I've never liked rap music and thank god ive never been through a 'chigger' phase (cause im chinese). I always thought it was ridiculous to dress like that. Bling bling aint for me. Im the underdog.

Ren[/quote']

Haha Hello

=]

So ALI G is the classic Wigger..

It all makes so much sense now!!

Haha

And I love Chigger

Thats just brilliant

=P

Any yes, im sure you are the underdog!

Yeah' date=' I'll ask her at Warped Tour or something.

I have black slip on vans with pink penguins on them. and they're kids size.

a question:

where does hayley get all those colorful hoodie shirts? like that green one and the blue one.[/quote']

haha i have those

i wanna trade shirts w/ her... i want that Yes shirt...

and i remeber the first time i met her I was wearing a Trading Spaces shirt..and when they were signing autographs for us she was lke OMGOD TRADING SPACES ROCKS!!!!!!! hahah so thats what she wrote on my paper...then she asked if she could have my shirt and josh started laughing at her and she was like haha yeah...

a question:

where does hayley get all those colorful hoodie shirts? like that green one and the blue one.[/quote']

haha i have those

and i remeber the first time i met her I was wearing a Trading Spaces shirt..and when they were signing autographs for us she was lke OMGOD TRADING SPACES ROCKS!!!!!!! hahah so thats what she wrote on my paper...then she asked if she could have my shirt and josh started laughing at her and she was like haha yeah...

oh man thats awesome! ( i luv that show too) :)

a question:

haha i have those

haha

trading spaces DOES rock

but i dont watch it anymore

man it was addicting haha

oh man i was advertising a paramore today with some of my family and my uncle looked at the picture and went...is that you?!?! i look nothing like hayley but i was flattered that someone mistook me for her cuz i look up to her sooo much :) she's soo pretty! i cant imagine how anyone could mistake me for her....but it was cool. just thought i'd share my excitement lol.

Hahah Eminem is a bloody wigger! (and a tosser i might add) lol.

talking about iggers haha i thought i'd add a few more.

Chigger- Chinaman

Igger- Indian

Vigger- Vietnamese

Jigger- japanese

Migger- Middle eastern ppl

tigger- guys from tibet

Ren

oh man i was advertising a paramore today with some of my family and my uncle looked at the picture and went...is that you?!?! i look nothing like hayley but i was flattered that someone mistook me for her cuz i look up to her sooo much :) she's soo pretty! i cant imagine how anyone could mistake me for her....but it was cool. just thought i'd share my excitement lol.

Aww thats awsome! I had something similar, though i wasnt so excited about it!

Now i KNOW I look NOTHING AT ALL like Hayley and if you know what I look like, then you will agree but i was showing my mum a pic of me i liked and had taken and my mum was like "who is it? Hayley from that band?" and I was like "What??? NO! ITS YOU DAUGHTER!" i think i was actually MORE shcked that she didn't recognise me than she thought it was Hayley....i have NO idea were she got that from!

I am worried for her sanity, poor things only 46, it did made me laugh though

Bless her

=P

Chigger- Chinaman

Igger- Indian

Vigger- Vietnamese

Jigger- japanese

tigger- guys from tibet

Ren

And thats just classic

I love it

Im SO using some of those

Chigger- Chinaman

Igger- Indian

Vigger- Vietnamese

Jigger- japanese

tigger- guys from tibet

Ren

This is veering just a bit off-topic, not to mention that, while I know you're probably joking around, it could be viewed as offensive by some folks.