The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

You're right im just joking around. My imagination brings me to strange places (like the drainage ditch outside my house which is clogged with cigerette buds). And no i dont mean it to be offensive to anyone. If anyone finds it offensive then you can kick me in the balls with a steel toed boot. fuhgedaboudit

Ren

You're right im just joking around. My imagination brings me to strange places (like the drainage ditch outside my house which is clogged with cigerette buds). And no i dont mean it to be offensive to anyone. If anyone finds it offensive then you can kick me in the balls with a steel toed boot. fuhgedaboudit

Ren

No problem. Just try to stay on-topic. I guess this was sort of tangentially on topic, but the whole discussion had started to veer pretty far off-course. The thread is about Hayley, not jokes about other ethnic groups.

I suppose

I wont use them offensivly

Just insted of chav...cos i hate that word

no one will know what im on about

=]

OK back to Hayley...

chavs lol. they suck.

we call em neds in scotland.

- - -

don't think she does have a 2nd nameeee.

Haha Jabo. I appreciate the correction but not everyone has a middle name. If you know how Chinese names work we dont have middle names. Never really got why ppl had middle names anyway. interesting ;)

Ren

lol obviously i was totally kidding man.. but Jabo? what the hell is that lolololol.. i like the nick name..

if i had to guess hayleys middle name id say marie, it rolls off the tongue well.. lol

Haha Jabo. I appreciate the correction but not everyone has a middle name. If you know how Chinese names work we dont have middle names. Never really got why ppl had middle names anyway. interesting ;)

Ren

lol obviously i was totally kidding man.. but Jabo? what the hell is that lolololol.. i like the nick name..

if i had to guess hayleys middle name id say marie' date=' it rolls off the tongue well.. lol[/quote']

Hayley Marie Williams

It does roll!

Though I doubt thats it

Haha

Be a damn good guess if it was!

haha like I said

does it have an initial of her name anywhere? Now thats another question to ask

What size shoes do you wear?

What's your natural hair color?

What's your middle name?

Where do you buy your clothes?

Hayley Marie sounds pretty =D. Plus I'm a little biased since it is also my middle name, along with half of the other girls in the world lol. It's a really common middle name so I wouldn't be surprised if that was hers. I like it though reguardless. Hayley Nicole sounds really pretty too. Hayley is just a really pretty name so it sounds good with a lot of other names hehe.

Yeah' date=' I'll ask her at Warped Tour or something.

I have black slip on vans with pink penguins on them. and they're kids size.

a question:

where does hayley get all those colorful hoodie shirts? like that green one and the blue one.[/quote']

haha i have those

i wanna trade shirts w/ her... i want that Yes shirt...

and i remeber the first time i met her I was wearing a Trading Spaces shirt..and when they were signing autographs for us she was lke OMGOD TRADING SPACES ROCKS!!!!!!! hahah so thats what she wrote on my paper...then she asked if she could have my shirt and josh started laughing at her and she was like haha yeah...

oh man thats awesome! ( i luv that show too) :)

hahaha i should have been like YEAH

only this was before they were "famous" so i was like uhhh...ur scaring me...i didnt say that tho

Hayley Marie sounds pretty =D. Plus I'm a little biased since it is also my middle name, along with half of the other girls in the world lol. It's a really common middle name so I wouldn't be surprised if that was hers. I like it though reguardless. Hayley Nicole sounds really pretty too. Hayley is just a really pretty name so it sounds good with a lot of other names hehe.
yeah, the name hayley is one of my favorites.