Politics

lilley_1

I think Palin represented us well. She's been through a lot, and she's simple and doesn't have a ton of money and things as other candidates do.

:lol:

what i really dont get is the fact that a man and a woman can be unhappily married and divorce as many times as they want,

but 2 men or 2 women cant get married once and be happy for their entire lives.

Blame good old Henry and his seven wives, eh? ;-)

actually Henry VIII had six wives if I remember (I'm sorry if thats not who you are talking about it).

anyways i now have to post the song :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUb3NWp942s

i'm such a dork

Bollocks there goes my GCSE in History down the toilet :lol:

But I meant that basically divorce only became legal because of him splitting the Church so he could legally re-marry and try and have a son.

so my friend posted a myspace bullitin. i didnt know he was this smart. but it is PERFECTLY said. read the whole thing.

"I am sick and tired of obama supporters that have no factual or any information/ knowledge of why obama would be a good president. i was told to accept the fact that obama had won and had earned his spot in the white house. obama has not earned anyting other that the same rights and opportunities that the reast of america gets. he has been a senator almost 1 year has no knowledge of war or what it is like to have your life at steak for being an american, being tortured for being an american. his own running mate Joe Bidin stated that " senator obama does not have the expierence to run or be americas next presedent." since when did being of a certain color qualify some one for the job of anyting wether it be president or a senetor or a cashier at Ralphs. Since when did we change the meaning of tolorance form accepting something different that you to accept it beilive it move on and forget. You should not vote for some one because he is a good speaker or he is white or balck or purple, vote for some one for what they do and believe and why they believe in it and what they plan to do with that belief To make the greatist country on earth better."

so my friend posted a myspace bullitin. i didnt know he was this smart. but it is PERFECTLY said. read the whole thing.

"I am sick and tired of obama supporters that have no factual or any information/ knowledge of why obama would be a good president. i was told to accept the fact that obama had won and had earned his spot in the white house. obama has not earned anyting other that the same rights and opportunities that the reast of america gets. he has been a senator almost 1 year has no knowledge of war or what it is like to have your life at steak for being an american, being tortured for being an american. his own running mate Joe Bidin stated that " senator obama does not have the expierence to run or be americas next presedent." since when did being of a certain color qualify some one for the job of anyting wether it be president or a senetor or a cashier at Ralphs. Since when did we change the meaning of tolorance form accepting something different that you to accept it beilive it move on and forget. You should not vote for some one because he is a good speaker or he is white or balck or purple, vote for some one for what they do and believe and why they believe in it and what they plan to do with that belief To make the greatist country on earth better."

I couldn't have said that better myself!

wtf?

im a democrat and ive always been one

and i didnt support barack obama because hes black.

tbqh i dont exactly think many people voted for obama because hes black.

there might have been some but i think people voted for him because they believed in him and that he will give us the change we need.

and hes an inpiration to all african americans.

to see how far theyve come from slavery, to them not having the same rights as white people, to this, an african american president.

i could only wish that obama's grandma could witness his grandson win this election.

i believe that obama has the potential to bring america back together.

i also think that if you dont try to band america together and mourn over how mccain didnt win, how are we going to make america great again?

accept that hes won because if someone who lost the campain can accept it, why cant you?

america needs to band together more then ever now and if you arent willing to do that you arent proud to be an american.

There are many who admitted they only voted for him b/c he was black. Yes, blacks were mis treated in the past, but they've had the same rights as everyone else for 50+ years now. Talk about being mistreated and races/ sexes and all that, where were all the women when Hilary Clinton needed support and where were the women voters to stand beside Sarah Palin? I mean women were mistreated worse than anyone in the past, they're the reason we as females are even allowed to vote. Voting for someone based on there race would be like voting for mccain because Sarah Palin was his running mate. I personally think voting according to a so called "party" is stupid. You should vote based on who you think is the best person for the job, not vote for someone because you consider yourself a democrat or a repulblican.

And I'm not proud to be american, not anymore, haven't been for quite sometime now. I'm disgusted at the fact that our soldiers are over there fighting losing their lives so that you and I can have a vote. Their votes didn't even get to count this year, because their absentees didn't get here in time. And apparently this isn't america anymore, it's "Obamamerica" at least that's what Oprah and her supporters are calling us now.

There are many who admitted they only voted for him b/c he was black. Yes, blacks were mis treated in the past, but they've had the same rights as everyone else for 50+ years now. Talk about being mistreated and races/ sexes and all that, where were all the women when Hilary Clinton needed support and where were the women voters to stand beside Sarah Palin? I mean women were mistreated worse than anyone in the past, they're the reason we as females are even allowed to vote. Voting for someone based on there race would be like voting for mccain because Sarah Palin was his running mate. I personally think voting according to a so called "party" is stupid. You should vote based on who you think is the best person for the job, not vote for someone because you consider yourself a democrat or a repulblican.

And I'm not proud to be american, not anymore, haven't been for quite sometime now. I'm disgusted at the fact that our soldiers are over there fighting losing their lives so that you and I can have a vote. Their votes didn't even get to count this year, because their absentees didn't get here in time. And apparently this isn't america anymore, it's "Obamamerica" at least that's what Oprah and her supporters are calling us now.

so everyone on here is allowed to label themselves as republicans but i cant say that im democratic?

We are not in Iraq for that reason were in iraq for oil and for 911 but iraq wasnt the cause of that. so were pretty much in war for no reason.

I supported Hilary Clinton. I never supported anything Sarah Palin said. shes a disgusting witch.

Women were excepted wayyy before black people.

white women were excepted into nice places and were allowed to go out without being harrassed

african americans werent allowed to even talk to white people nor eat in a nice part of a resturant.

so i believe african americans had a wayy worse journey.

if youre not proud to be an american why are you still living here?

i think that if youre not proud to be an american just because obama won thats just pathetic.

perfectly said...like my economics teacher said...its smartest to check their backgrounds as opposed to listening to their debates..aka lies

so everyone on here is allowed to label themselves as republicans but i cant say that im democratic?

We are not in Iraq for that reason were in iraq for oil and for 911 but iraq wasnt the cause of that. so were pretty much in war for no reason.

I supported Hilary Clinton. I never supported anything Sarah Palin said. shes a disgusting witch.Women were excepted wayyy before black people.

white women were excepted into nice places and were allowed to go out without being harrassed

african americans werent allowed to even talk to white people nor eat in a nice part of a resturant.

i think that if youre not proud to be an american just because obama won thats just pathetic.

whats pathetic is your use of english

and like ive said plenty of times....voting for a president isn't about making history or mixing things up a bit...it's about what's right for our country.

• Like 1

I supported Hilary Clinton. I never supported anything Sarah Palin said. shes a disgusting witch.

Women were excepted wayyy before black people.

I never said that. I think classifying yourself as anything is the wrong way to go about it- republican or democrat.

And i'm not ashamed because of obama, i'm ashamed in general. This country has strayed in so many ways, and we are so far from the truth it's not even funny. Our forfathers would be disgusted at the greedy money hungry pigs we've became.

And I'm living here because my parents live here, I mean I can't exactly pack and move to a different country.

And as for voting for someone based on race or because they've had a hard journey or what not, If I were to say I voted for mccain because he's white, I'd be called a racist. so what's the difference?

And it's not about making history, having your name in a book isn't what makes you a good person.

• Like 1

whats pathetic is your use of english

and like ive said plenty of times....voting for a president isn't about making history or mixing things up a bit...it's about what's right for our country.

if all you have to say about what i just said is my use of english i dont even care.

if youre black white yellow pink tan or any color and you become president then youre put down in history. if mccain won he would be put down in history, bush won 8 and 4 years ago and he was put down in history.

i didnt say it was about making history either. i said he was an inspiration to all african americans.

and i never said that it wasnt about whats right for our country. it is.

and i dont think you should mix something up on something as big as war.

if all you have to say about what i just said is my use of english i dont even care.

if youre black white yellow pink tan or any color and you become president then youre put down in history. if mccain won he would be put down in history, bush won 8 and 4 years ago and he was put down in history.

i didnt say it was about making history either. i said he was an inspiration to all african americans.

and i never said that it wasnt about whats right for our country. it is.

and i dont think you should mix something up on something as big as war.

i can see how he's an inspiration, but i think people just take the 'black card' too far.

and yes, being that the war is so huge, i dont see, in any way, how he can handle it nor know what to do....but i suppose ill have to wait and see