Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

ok Kim also replied to Kerry, another fan, and Kerry had linked to something on my forum to show Kim, and she said she loved it. but you need to be registered to view things on the forum.. so did Kim actually register on my forum??

that would be so efffffin' incredible. I'd dieeeee, but if she did, I want to know her username.. I'm confused to whether she'd actually join a fan's forum just to read something, but then she wouldn't say she loved something she didn't actually look at..

hey guys i'm in mesa in arizona currently....just letting you all know...the internet connection is a little dodgy but it will do...i'm on their computer...I kept telling my parents to let me BRING MY LAPTOP!! but they wouldn't listen. xD

we're here cause Dad is searching for a house to buy, because after I graduate from high school we plan to move to Arizona...dont ask why, etc...and don't be mean and ignorant by saying like "isn't it all desert"

I will admit since I'm British I don't think any place in this country is satisfactory cause I just am not used to it yet. :P

at least there are no earthquakes in this state, even if it is hot. at least that means the winters are mild. :)

soooo yeah just a quick message, thought it would be relevant here cause not many of you look in spam thread, and I didn't wanna make a thread about it...xD

My brother totalyl attacked me cause I punched him. Not even hard. I'm a girl so, I punch like a girl. I'm pretty sure he's probably at least 100 pounds heavier than me. He pinned me on the couch and started freaking out, screaming in my face. I honestly thought he broke my nose and my neck. And so I started screaming at him, freaking out cause he has me pinned on the couch and was like, pretty much strangling me. It was scary, so I panicked and started biting him and pinching him and stuff. And he just kept pushing harder. on my head. Eventually, he put me in a headlock. And started like, punching me. I said that I was gonna call the cops and he unplugged the phone so I couldn't. So, that made me panick even more.

So yeah. Now he's getting kicked out. He was like, crying and shit... I feel bad but still. Yeah, I hit him and shit. But he's a lot bigger than me. I don't really think that gives him the right to pin me down like that.

He was just like hovering and reading everything I just wrote. He told me to tell everyone that I hit him and bit him.

Now, he's getting everyone on his side. LOL

My brother totalyl attacked me cause I punched him. Not even hard. I'm a girl so, I punch like a girl. I'm pretty sure he's probably at least 100 pounds heavier than me. He pinned me on the couch and started freaking out, screaming in my face. I honestly thought he broke my nose and my neck. And so I started screaming at him, freaking out cause he has me pinned on the couch and was like, pretty much strangling me. It was scary, so I panicked and started biting him and pinching him and stuff. And he just kept pushing harder. on my head. Eventually, he put me in a headlock. And started like, punching me. I said that I was gonna call the cops and he unplugged the phone so I couldn't. So, that made me panick even more.

So yeah. Now he's getting kicked out. He was like, crying and shit... I feel bad but still. Yeah, I hit him and shit. But he's a lot bigger than me. I don't really think that gives him the right to pin me down like that.

He was just like hovering and reading everything I just wrote. He told me to tell everyone that I hit him and bit him.

Now, he's getting everyone on his side. LOL

holly..:hug: and i was just about to ask you how was your christmas..

are you ok? no serious injuries?

Almost EVERY Fueled By Ramen music videos has been taken off youtube! And for anyone else that has uploaded the video! I'm not sure if it's like that for, all music video channels like BlankTV and stuff like that, I'm going to check into this.

People are also saying Viacom has something to do with it, I don't know, but I want to figure this out.

nothing's broken? you sure?

the headlock must've hurt..my cousin gave me one..and a noogie...:nono:

I'm pretty sure. I've broken many bones before. I took some Tylonel... I think I should be good.

But thanks a lot hun :hug:

hey guys i'm in mesa in arizona currently....just letting you all know...the internet connection is a little dodgy but it will do...i'm on their computer...I kept telling my parents to let me BRING MY LAPTOP!! but they wouldn't listen. xD

we're here cause Dad is searching for a house to buy, because after I graduate from high school we plan to move to Arizona...dont ask why, etc...and don't be mean and ignorant by saying like "isn't it all desert"

I will admit since I'm British I don't think any place in this country is satisfactory cause I just am not used to it yet. :P

at least there are no earthquakes in this state, even if it is hot. at least that means the winters are mild. :)

soooo yeah just a quick message, thought it would be relevant here cause not many of you look in spam thread, and I didn't wanna make a thread about it...xD

Laraa! :hug:

Aww, hope you'll be back with your laptop soon :P

awesome! a new phone! what are you planning to get?:hyper:

Just a little shitty one...

Nothing too special.

Ugh. My neck hurts so bad. Now my mom is drugging me up with T3's... At least I know I'll have a good sleep XD