Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

I mean you say things about yourself what somebody doesn't like.

And how do you know? Did they tell you that they only talked to you because they were bored? Then those people are retards in my opinion.

Well, that isn't controlling their feelings, that is me saying something. I never talk about hating myself to people anyway unless they bring it up. :neutral:

They don't need to tell me, they just "disappear".

/end of conversation

I THINK SHE GOT THE WRONG IDEA.

shiiiiiiiiiiiit.

I texted my old work mate for the first time since I left about 6 weeks ago, and we were just talking about going for lunch to catch up, then I asked if they were taking anyone else on to replace me (just out of interest), then she replied "ok, we can meet up for lunch next week. we're not allowed to take anyone else on, but you already worked here, so I will ask the manager, then I'll get back to you"

wtff? I didn't ask. I left for a reason. My boss is a nasty sosossosoo. Arghhh, I don't want them to think I want my job back. :crybad: I don't even know what to reply to her. I won't. I will probably make it worse.

I miss my work SO bad, and I am not in a great place right now. This is just making it worse. At least while I'm trying to cope with the fact that everything I had has gone, now my job might be offered back to me. I loved it with all my heart, but I was played there, used. My boss didn't give a damn about me, showed me no respect and sometimes I left in tears just by how difficult she was making it for me. I don't know if she knew I felt that way, she sent me a christmas card and hugged me in the street about a month ago when I met her in the street. So she thinks we're like best friends, she calls me her "little un", she was just a child though. I didn't reply to the xmas card, maybe I'm creating some air between us, but who cares cos I don't work there anymore. I didn't want to talk to her again, but I miss my workmates, they were my friends. But I haven't seen them since I left and now K thinks I want my job back. Maybe I'm making a big deal about this, but oh no. If I get offered my job I'm going to be so torn. :crybad:

Ediiit: I told my mum she got the wrong idea and she said "you're not working there and living under my roof", so I replied to my friend and asked her what she meant, and she said "about getting you back in?", so I just right now sent her a text saying I didn't want my job back, that she got the wrong idea.

blaaaaah :(

I THINK SHE GOT THE WRONG IDEA.

shiiiiiiiiiiiit.

I texted my old work mate for the first time since I left about 6 weeks ago, and we were just talking about going for lunch to catch up, then I asked if they were taking anyone else on to replace me (just out of interest), then she replied "ok, we can meet up for lunch next week. we're not allowed to take anyone else on, but you already worked here, so I will ask the manager, then I'll get back to you"

wtff? I didn't ask. I left for a reason. My boss is a nasty sosossosoo. Arghhh, I don't want them to think I want my job back. :crybad: I don't even know what to reply to her. I won't. I will probably make it worse.

I miss my work SO bad, and I am not in a great place right now. This is just making it worse. At least while I'm trying to cope with the fact that everything I had has gone, now my job might be offered back to me. I loved it with all my heart, but I was played there, used. My boss didn't give a damn about me, showed me no respect and sometimes I left in tears just by how difficult she was making it for me. I don't know if she knew I felt that way, she sent me a christmas card and hugged me in the street about a month ago when I met her in the street. So she thinks we're like best friends, she calls me her "little un", she was just a child though. I didn't reply to the xmas card, maybe I'm creating some air between us, but who cares cos I don't work there anymore. I didn't want to talk to her again, but I miss my workmates, they were my friends. But I haven't seen them since I left and now K thinks I want my job back. Maybe I'm making a big deal about this, but oh no. If I get offered my job I'm going to be so torn. :crybad:

Ediiit: I told my mum she got the wrong idea and she said "you're not working there and living under my roof", so I replied to my friend and asked her what she meant, and she said "about getting you back in?", so I just right now sent her a text saying I didn't want my job back, that she got the wrong idea.

blaaaaah :(

:hug:

mm, dont you just love it when theres no one on msn to talk to?!

especially when youre home alone on a saturday night.

^:hug:

My brother brought our friend and his girlfriend over... Uggghh... All that's come out of her mouth in the past hour is "fuck" and "omg baabbee!"

And now she's like, akwardly cuddling with him on the floor, trying make it look like she's comfy.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER? DOES SHE FEEL THREATENED?