Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

I FUCKING DESPISE HIM

WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?

ABSOLUTE BASTARD.

HE SITS THIS MORNING, SHOUTING AT ME BECAUSE I WAS HAVING A LAUGH WITH THE REST OF THE FAMILY.

HE SITS ON HIS LAPTOP ALL DAY IN A BAD MOOD

FINALLY LET'S ME ON THE COMPUTER AND SWITCHES IT OFF WHEN I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING.

THEN WHEN I TELL MY MAM HE SAYS I'M MAKING THINGS UP AND DID IT MYSELF!!!

ABSOLUTE BASTARD!!!

Now I'm only allowed an hour online because of him, absolute twat. Wish he'd go back to work, he always ruins everyone elses fun.

^ :hug:

my stepdad used to be the same. i was only allowed on for an hour, and 2 hours at the weekend, it sucked :( but he's kinda given up with restrictions since i got a laptop cos its in my room and i can go on it whenever i want, but everytime we argue taking away the internet's the first thing he threatens, for like no reason at all, he always has to be ahead cos he knows he can get his way with threats like that.

Okay, hear me out.

You know whats really annoying? WHEN you're trying to listen to songs on itunes but the effing little ! comes up and tells you to find the song.

MY WHOLE library is doing that and i have no effing idea why, this is going to take furever

one of my friends are now totally hopeles of ever being normal.. or back to the person she was.

now shes just like everyone else. claims to be in love with every guy who she's been with in a about a week. cant live with out a boyfriend. and has lost all morals. curses and bitches and complains about everything

it just kills me to see people change for the worst. there is no reasoning.

like i want to be the friends we were but when ever i bring up that "wait ur in love with ur new bf? u just broke up with ur other bf about a few days ago.. u dont need a boy friends every second" becuase everyone she dates makes her worse.

like before she would enver sleep with a dude so easily, or get drunk, or smoke pot.

and when ever i try to help she says im being a jealous bitch

ugh.

yesterday i was really sick, throwing up every 10 minutes, terrible headache, etc. and today i was mostly better, then ate lunch. and now my stomachs feeling just as bad. :(

aww :(

hope you're feeling better soon :hug:

Yes! They are haha :):hug:

Most of them anyway.

I agree to an extent.

Anyway...

Drama, Such fun drama fills my life to no end. I can safely say sometimes my life could be a tv show. Such ignorance in some people, So stuuuupid. :P

Thats what life is anyway.