Lady Gaga

WayneFarro

I'm hearing pretty much her whole Bham show over the phone haha. My friends are there, it sounds goood :) I wanna see her againn.

Did you hear that she is doing a couple more dates in June? Tickets are out next week, I AM SO DESPERATE FOR ONE!

you too hun! we have great taste :D

Hell yeah! :)

Did you hear that she is doing a couple more dates in June? Tickets are out next week, I AM SO DESPERATE FOR ONE!

I don't think there are anymore Glasgow dates though?

Plus I'm saving up for Rihanna instead haha :)

I don't think there are anymore Glasgow dates though?

Plus I'm saving up for Rihanna instead haha :)

Lucky, I wanted to see Rihanna too. Uhm, I don't think there was a Glasgow one, no. I'm going to travel to the Manchester one though, so long as I manage with tickets. I missed out on seeing her yesterday, she was in Newcastle. :nono:

To be honest, any Gaga song would do great as a single. They all have the potential for brilliant videos too, I don't really mind what she brings out.

Did anybody from the UK see Lady Gaga on Jonathan Ross? I thought she was brilliant, both during the performances and in the interview. I was sooo happy she performed Brown Eyes!

To be honest, any Gaga song would do great as a single. They all have the potential for brilliant videos too, I don't really mind what she brings out.

Did anybody from the UK see Lady Gaga on Jonathan Ross? I thought she was brilliant, both during the performances and in the interview. I was sooo happy she performed Brown Eyes!

that is true :mrgreen:

I saw the performances but didn't watch the interview yet! I loved her outfit.

haha how cute is she!

iz0tnm.jpg

I hope Speechless is a single...

speechless is amazing but I don't want it as a single :/

yeah I'm sure I'm scared of this lady for real now. like seen a few of her live acts and y'know, she's freaking mind effing my mind straight up. but of course she's got a talent and is successful and she's actually hot.

I'M SEEING GAGA IN JUNE!!!

My friend booked the tickets this morning, a whopping £83 each, but she is so worth it. I am utterly ecstatic.

Also, how fucking amazing is Telephone? Gaga done goooooooooood. Gorgeous woman.

OMG I was going to get tickets with my friend but tht is a price i am not willing to pay. She will be good though. I can tell.

Am trying to watch telephone now but my internet is effin up... kmt. from what you guys say its good but the comments on youtube aint so nice. LOOL :rotfl:

Yeah, I was shocked when my friend came into school and told me the price, but I said I'd pay anything for her and I stand by it. The actual ticket was £75 plus all the shiz they add on. I guess I need to get a weekend job!

Thaaank you, Guro.

Wow thats cute. Well u know ur gna have fun, Tell us all how it is when u go.