Your music player of choice

G3vans

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4gb NWZ-A816 sony walkman.

dead trust-worthy wee thing lol - never frozen on me or even ran out of battery on me. i tend to go through at least two hours of playback every day id guess, and im sure i'll have gone about two weeks without charging it.

plus im not the type of person who likes to have eeeevery single album i have on my pc in my pocket, so i dont need a huge memory.

4gb NWZ-A816 sony walkman.

dead trust-worthy wee thing lol - never frozen on me or even ran out of battery on me. i tend to go through at least two hours of playback every day id guess, and im sure i'll have gone about two weeks without charging it.

plus im not the type of person who likes to have eeeevery single album i have on my pc in my pocket, so i dont need a huge memory.

A sly dig at me perhaps.....nah joking lol. :mrgreen:

I am the type of person who needs every album on my music player. Even if I don't ever listen to some of it, it needs to be there, in the off chance I want to listen.

I am the type of person who needs every album on my music player. Even if I don't ever listen to some of it, it needs to be there, in the off chance I want to listen.

haha naw :P

i know what you mean, i just seem to know what i'll never ever listen to.

OMG ME TOO. I have things on my MP3 player that I've never listened to on there at all. haha.

I have a shitty little Karbon 2gig.

It's supposed to play vidoes, but it doesn't work. :S It's so annoying.

OMG ME TOO. I have things on my MP3 player that I've never listened to on there at all. haha.

I have a shitty little Karbon 2gig.

It's supposed to play vidoes, but it doesn't work. :S It's so annoying.

Upgrade to a Classic!

Trust me, you won't be disappointed. ;-)

i have a 3 year old 30gb IPOD video.

it's a piece of shit now, it doesn't like to turn off...and i have press the whole turn wheel in a circular motion to get it to turn on :/ But it works for now.

... as soon as i get myself a job one of the first things i am buying is a 120gb IPOD classic :)

i have a 3 year old 30gb IPOD video.

it's a piece of shit now, it doesn't like to turn off...and i have press the whole turn wheel in a circular motion to get it to turn on :/ But it works for now.

... as soon as i get myself a job one of the first things i am buying is a 120gb IPOD classic :)

i have the same ipod as you and mine also NEVER turns off. it starts freezing and clicking at me and then the screen goes blank and it turns back on again.