The Happy Thread!! part 2

arrrrr x matey

• 2 weeks later...

i had my school leaving ball/prom/whatever it's called last night. it went surprisingly good. afterwards, we got drunkish, went to a disco [it was my first time ever], and we had a ridiculously great time.

AND NOW I FOUND OUT THAT ZEBRAHEAD'S COMING TO VIENNA NEXT YEAR, TOTALLY JUST TWO DAYS BEFORE MY 18TH BIRTHDAY.

i really don't see why i shouldn't go. even if my mom's not alright with it, i'll just go with the birthday present thing.

oh and have i mentioned it's supposed to snow soon?

STOKED.

Dasss siiiiick :shifty: ! lol. :hug:

I want moar monies :P

I'm happy cause it's almost Christmas :mrgreen: so I can find out what surprises I haz.

Fo sho ! haha, just sent off the invoice for the monies. lots of monies. stokey-doked !

and i'm more stoked because of paramore. like, i kinda get over paramore ever now and again - not that i stop liking them, i just don't listen to them so much anymore and they just, ...exist, nothing more. but then i go see them and i'm like SHIT PARAMORE <3

love them.

• 3 weeks later...

Had my first interview today. Drove 2 1/2 hours there. It was long. My car is extremely uncomfortable after like, half an hour.

Had the interview. Thought it was really awkward, didn't leave feeling that great.

Drove back. 3 hour drive because someone had crashed because of the fucking snow. Again with the uncomfy car. 1 hour into it i swear down i was ready to walk to rest of the way home.

....got in and had an email waiting for me (yes, already) saying they'd be pleased to offer me a place at their university.

FUCK YES.

I don't really want to go to that particular university, but it makes me feel so fucking good about the interview i have to go to tomorrow which is for the university i really really really really want to go to.

YES MATE.

Finished all of my university interviews (bar one but i don't really want to go there anyway), taken all of my exams until June and finished the majority of coursework.

Life can finally return to a normal state of like, completely ignoring schoolwork, rather than spending every second of my life panicking about how my current choices are affecting my future because everything is done and out of my hands now.

HUZZAH.

Parents are getting along well today. Malakai is not cranky as usual, The sun is out I have a nice cup of tea, Nick Jonas actually doesn't suck according to his latest music video with the administration and I'm feeling giddy.