New LJ post 12/24/08

holleh

I didn't know where I should post this... So please tell me if it's in the wrong section. :)

Current location: hangin with chadball!

Current mood: sleepy

Current music: "I'm throwing my arms around Paris" - Morrissey

Entry tags: christmas, grandma's boy, love, moz, now now every children, the swellers rule

dry eyeballs

hey all you whippersnappers... merry christmas!

sorry there hasn't been a post since we got home. present finding has taken over my life. luckily, i think that's all finished. better be, anyways.

i'm keeping this really short - it's so late and i gotta get an early start tomorrow. once the holidays are over, post will be more frequent and much more informative... or at least wordier. we miss you the road and all of you already.

if you're traveling for the holidays, keep safe! and to evvverrryone - enjoy your family and your friends. enjoy giving. and get stoked about 09!!!

15yac14.jpg

I love that tree. Haha.

I went ahead and moved this to the Everything section cause that's where it should be. :)

That tree is pretty sweet... rivals my grandma's white one. :P

Haha okay. I wasn't too sure where to put it... I have just a plain green one :S. It sucks my mom gave up on buying real tress a few years ago...

i hate the tree.

thanks for posting.

it's short but sweet.

CHADBALL!

I think it's funneh.

And Chadball. More like Chodeball. She walked right int othat. I'm sorry.

Good, she cares about us and misses everybody. It's kind of her. It's really short but at least she posted a new one.

Yeah. It's nice to know she really cares!:hug:

Haha okay. I wasn't too sure where to put it... I have just a plain green one :S. It sucks my mom gave up on buying real tress a few years ago...

I think it's funneh.

And Chadball. More like Chodeball. She walked right int othat. I'm sorry.

Yeah. It's nice to know she really cares!:hug:

Haha. Chodeball.

i called him chodeball first

CHOOOODE. BAAAALLLL!

i took upon calling him chode first. therefore chodeball was naturally gonna become lingo.

my sig has said so for a number of weeks now.

anyway, enough of this chode talk. nice blog and nice tree, hayleyball. and i am rather stoked for '09, thanks!

CHOOOODE. BAAAALLLL!

i took upon calling him chode first. therefore chodball was naturally gonna become lingo.

my sig has said so for a number of weeks now.

anyway, enough of this chode talk. nice blog and nice tree, hayleyball. and i am rather stoked for '09, thanks!

I think you'll find I started it all.

Like you said, at the party.

I even did the actions. Especially at the NFG gig.

I think you'll find I started it all.

Like you said, at the party.

I even did the actions. Especially at the NFG gig.

hahah, nah that party was after that gig. you were just thrusting at the gig. i was drunk.

i think the actual 'chad = chode' moment was one of those us-thinking-slash-saying-the-same-thing-at-the-same-time moments.