Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

in my business class no one had to do any work so my teacher was talking to 2 students about (my teachers) life and college, and about the students' career choice and their parents career choice. and the rest of the class was talking about wrestling not paying attention to what the teacher was saying. so me and my friend were talking (actually on topic for once) about careers and college and stuff. then the teacher yells at me for not paying attention to what he is discussing and writes me up for talking. its okay for the wrestlers to talk about their matches and weight and stuff b/c the teacher is the coach, but its not okay for me to talk on the topic!? :-x

Since our high school is small (an academy, collage prep school) everyone knows everyone and everyones' business.

But THIS

uaqg6.jpg

I managed to put it all together. It angers me if they dont find out who it is because they expelled one of my bffs becuase he made one.

They talk smack about everyone except the Juniors (MY class -.-).

My dad made me get a freaking hair-cut! I finally got it long enough where I can swoop it! Now it's freaking short as hell! I'm fat, so I don't look too good with short hair! It's pissing me off SOOO freaking much!

But then again, my dad gave me a ultimatum, I cut my hair, or I'm grounded for a month. I wish I took the grounding! My hair is my image, it already look a little douchey from my last hair cut, but at least it looked better!

I've been dying to see Death Cab for Cutie for God only knows how long and right when I think I have a chance of seeing them, my dad said yes and everything, I find out that my AP Lit and Comp exam in the day after the show and I cant be out late because I have to be at school early to take the exam. I'm sooooo freaking pissed.

idk how the hell i'm going to pay for college.

my parents both have bachelor's degrees, so we're uneligable for some grants. my parents make a good amount of money, so we cant have 95% of the grants. i'm going to a school out of state, so state grants dont apply. and b/c of all those reasons, neither me or my parents are able to take out certain loans.

and even with my scholarship, if you add up what we're eligable for, we dont have enough. and just b/c we're eligible that doesnt mean we'll even get it.

my parents both have bachelor's degrees, so we're uneligable for some grants. my parents make a good amount of money, so we cant have 95% of the grants. i'm going to a school out of state, so state grants dont apply. and b/c of all those reasons, neither me or my parents are able to take out certain loans.

and even with my scholarship, if you add up what we're eligable for, we dont have enough. and just b/c we're eligible that doesnt mean we'll even get it.

:(

:hug: for Katie.

I feel so sorry for you