Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

yah. it sucks. theyre always like oh omg i miss u we need to hang out

then i go to my bestfriends myspace see all these pictures with all my friends and it just made me so mad.

well if u fuckin miss me then invite me to hang out when all of u hang out.

^hahahahahahahahahahahha, best joke i've heard all day !

...:shifty:

anyway, snow day = no school (Y) just went out on an epic walk and took some photos for the first time in ages, was fun but now i am freezing and i think i broke my camera somehow... not pleased. am taking the opportunity to thaw out in front of my sister's laptop and buffy the vampire slayer.

PISSED OFF. why is my itunes being gay. like everytime i upload a cd it makes it skip on my ipod so i figured it was my cd drive so i try and purchase a cd off itunes so i didnt have to worry about the cd drive so i'm listening to it now and it skips on every song...not like a little but but ALOT. anyone know what i should do because i just wasted 7 dollars!!!

My heard hurts!! And I really really hope school gets snowed out tommorow. Stupid idiots let us out 30 minutes early, like really, wtf is that going to help? ugh. all the surronding counties already called it off for tommorow, but not my county they're soooo stupid! >.

i got to sleep at 4am this morning, stupid ppl in the flats below playing awfu dance music really loud till 4am bad times i rang the campus secturity and they came at like 2am but after they left they carried on playing the devils music :(

hope tonight is much quieter