Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

My mom is so fucking stupid.

She changed her last name on Facebook to her stupid boyfriend's last name. She's still married to my fucking stepdad. Ugh. I hate her so much. I know they're gonna break up. SHe's getting sick of him. I'm not stupid.

All the anger that I had towards her 2 months ago is slowly coming back... It's not gonna be soon before I completely crack and just up and leave her. For the second time.

My mom is so fucking stupid.

She changed her last name on Facebook to her stupid boyfriend's last name. She's still married to my fucking stepdad. Ugh. I hate her so much. I know they're gonna break up. SHe's getting sick of him. I'm not stupid.

All the anger that I had towards her 2 months ago is slowly coming back... It's not gonna be soon before I completely crack and just up and leave her. For the second time.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I don't know what to say to this, but what I'd suggest is to have her sit down and just talk to her. I think she's appreciate that and know what the circumstances are.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I don't know what to say to this, but what I'd suggest is to have her sit down and just talk to her. I think she's appreciate that and know what the circumstances are.

Thanks Ernie <3

Okay another rant about my mom...

WE'RE NOT FUCKING MOVING. I'm seriously gonna cry right now. I hate it here. The closest bus stop is like, a 45 minutes walk we have crazy fucking neighbors who get high and think they my house is theirs and just walk in and tell me to get out of their house... She says to me "I don't think w're moving now with Colin leaving"

She wants to stay here? Nice. If she doesn't move, I'm out. I swear to God.

Thanks Ernie <3

Okay another rant about my mom...

WE'RE NOT FUCKING MOVING. I'm seriously gonna cry right now. I hate it here. The closest bus stop is like, a 45 minutes walk we have crazy fucking neighbors who get high and think they my house is theirs and just walk in and tell me to get out of their house... She says to me "I don't think w're moving now with Colin leaving"

She wants to stay here? Nice. If she doesn't move, I'm out. I swear to God.

Why would she not want to move? That's ridiculous! Where would you go if you leave?

my head, throat, stomach, and eyes hurt so freaking bad.

i messed up my back and knee during stage crew today.

work changed the schedule on me w/o telling me, so i got a call and ended up being 20 minutes late to work, and got a write up on my record.

i'm in some weird funk, like as if i didnt take my medicine, but i did.

and its valentines day. and i'm alone. for the 17th time.

gets old after a while.

today was my first horse show with my new horse, and all and all it was a good day. he was really well behaved considering he can be such a prick at home a lot of the time, and i came forth in my second class. yay!

the rant side of it is that he was a complete arsehole in the trailer on the way there and back. it took a while to get him loaded at both ends aswell, but with help we got there before long.

on the way there, he manged to get two of his travel boots off and cut his back left and front right legs in a few places. nothings that bad though, in a few days they'll heal over. there wasnt any heat in his legs so we just got him cleaned up in the places stable block and got on with things. for going home, the stabled manager put padding and bandages on his legs and put travel boots back on over them. yet on the way home, he managed to get out of THREE travel boots, undo one of the banages, pull a shoe, rub a fair bit of his tailbone and clip his heal.

FUCKING HORSES.

ah well, he'll calm down. eventually...

and oh aye, i was supposed to be seeing russell brand tonight but hes postponed it 'til april 11th. grr.