Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

For anyone that remembers my post few pages back (or even still cares! haha) I met up with friends yesterday and I felt quite happy! There obviously seems to be good qualitys about me that people seem to see! Even more so I was able to talk to random people in the queue and make friends before the friends I was going with arrived!

I do notice though, when im on my own I do think far too much and usually that makes me feel down. I do love the friends I have very much!

Jon and Kate Gosselin. If any people on this world piss me off the most, it's these two, and it's for one simple reason. Bringing their personal issues out on television.

Doing this show to begin with was a bad idea. When you have eight kids, and it's reality television, you should know it's going to blow up in your face. The whole world doesn't need to know that they're getting a divorce. Their kids are going to grow up, and throughout school other kids will be saying "aren't you the kids whose parents broke up on national television?". It's horrible.

had work today, was pretty funny not alot of people were around so just having a laugh with the chefs, ended up getting into some ninja-martial-whatever fight with the chef, went to kick some ninja ass and my trousers split. right. all. the. way. up. my. ass. never laughed so much in my damn life or been so embarrassed. luckily it was more funny than embarrassing, the chef lent me a pair of his trousers which were MASSIVE so i was walking around the restaurant with these clown trousers like "everything alright with your meals?!" so damn funny. not really a rant i guess. it should be. but it's not. funnyfunnyfunny.

i cant stand getting asked to give senior citizens discounts. just because you stay alive to be retired you deserve to pay less than everybody else does? its bad enough them with their pensions and retirement money, bitching and causing all these companies to lay off employees so their stocks can stay up are fucking up the economy, that they have to squeeze all the money they possibly can out of those of us who manage to find a job in this market they left us. fuck that

You're missing my point.

There's a lot of people out there who have monetary troubles who I'm sure would love to get the discounts they get. If anything, you should be agreeing with me.

Edit: by the time we reach that age we won't even be getting social security anymore, no way it still exists then, so youre right I wont be complaining like that, we'll have way worse problems unless something changes.

oh dear, all is not well in my household this morning.

At 7:00 I got woken up by my parents having an argument. Basically, my mum thinks my dad is having an affair with a woman who he works with. She read his PM's on facebook to find that all of them were from her discussing how much they miss each other and that they love eachother. There was talk about doing stuff on webcam too but I won't go into that XP

He says that he hasn't done anything wrong and that their conversations are just banter. Mum isn't having any of it and if things carry on she's wants to kick him out. She spent the last half hour or so crying and now she's gone out somewhere without telling any of us where. =/

I really don't know who to belive to be honest. :willy_nilly:

Holy crap, sorry for double posting but she's actually trying to kick him out right now. I really don't know what to do. I don't think I can deal with my parents splitting up as well as everything else. :crybad:

oh and also I've just got a haircut which I hate cause I look like a friggin ten year old.

Today just keeps getting worse and worse :(

Holy crap, sorry for double posting but she's actually trying to kick him out right now. I really don't know what to do. I don't think I can deal with my parents splitting up as well as everything else. :crybad:

oh and also I've just got a haircut which I hate cause I look like a friggin ten year old.

:hug::hug:

cuddles for yoooou :hug: