Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Late finish at work and then weird weather is my rant for today.

Started raining - just light when I was leaving work, then it really came down heavy I got totally soaked, my polo shirt was stuck to me I was so wet and I ended up having to change everything when I got home I was soaked through :nono:

Guest JadeIsRad
Late finish at work and then weird weather is my rant for today.

Started raining - just light when I was leaving work, then it really came down heavy I got totally soaked, my polo shirt was stuck to me I was so wet and I ended up having to change everything when I got home I was soaked through :nono:

Why does it always rain on meeeee? Is it because I lied when I was seventeeeen? :shifty:

but seriously, it ALWAYS rains on me

not cool D:

i am bored.

i am bored of life. of england. of school. of work. of university applications. of the future. of friends. of the way i speak. of my cat. of diet coke. of alcohol. of drugs. of cigarettes. of food. of the clothes i wear. of the clothes other people wear. of the books i read. of the songs i write. of the world.

i am bored.

On the other hand I'm having the time of my life. ^

Being at the shelter house is like an intervention. Crazy son of a guns. No body is compatible and everybody is oblivious to the opposite reactions for the postitive actions they put out.

But I don't like "tough guy" drunks :nono:

:D

Okay, I share the basement with my two sisters, and we pretty much live down there. Then every time my dad comes down, he yells at us that it's not clean down there. We blame his girlfriend because she leaves her laundry down there and it's all over the place. It irritates me so much when he's like "It's messy" and he points at a little piece of garbage on the ground and yells about it. Damn, it's so irritating!