Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

my finger is broken. which is bad.

i have the next week and a bit off work because of broken finger, which is good-ish.

as a result of having this time off work, i am not working tonight, however i cannot go out and drink tonight because of pain medication for said broken finger.

i cannot play guitar, nor even type properly, nor play playstation without looking like a spastic, NOR EVEN CUT UP MY FOOD.

STUPID FUCKING FINGER.

seriously most pathetic thing to break ever but one of the most annoying.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ANXIETY.

Fuck every time for seemingly no reason I get a sudden increase in heart rate and feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack.

FUCK.

I'm going to get some fucking therapy for this shit, I'm going to end up killing myself if my anxiety gets as bad as it was last year.

My parents.

Why dont you just fuck off? Yous are an actual pain in the arse. I hate living with you. The sooner i move out the better. A 21 year old guy doesnt and shouldnt need to put up with this shit.

Makes me glad to be living without them. They moved up to New South Wales (for a while at least). But I can certainly relate anyway.

Don't have to hear about how my bedroom isn't clean enough or how I shouldn't be drinking beer at the computer.

They certainly haven't done a great deal for my self esteem over the years, that's for sure.

I'm nearly 21, and fuck, I certainly think I don't have to put up with that kind crap either.

I'm basically a fucking adult and should be treated like one, fuck.

wondering why do people feel the need to insult other people's appearance.

I got called fat today, for the first time in probably years. I thought people my age were over that sort of insulting but apparently not. It just pisses me off really, just because i'm not incredibly skinny doesn't mean i'm fat, i'm a healthy weight, i don't understand why i should get insulted for that. Immaturity is basically what pisses me off about it, and the fact the person couldn't come up with anything else to insult me about other than my weight. Grrrr :-x

/end of rant. :(

wondering why do people feel the need to insult other people's appearance.

I got called fat today, for the first time in probably years. I thought people my age were over that sort of insulting but apparently not. It just pisses me off really, just because i'm not incredibly skinny doesn't mean i'm fat, i'm a healthy weight, i don't understand why i should get insulted for that. Immaturity is basically what pisses me off about it, and the fact the person couldn't come up with anything else to insult me about other than my weight. Grrrr :-x

/end of rant. :(

S'why you shouldn't let it get the better of you. Just laugh it off, I think you know yourself it's not true so no reason to dwell on it.

Plus, you must be doing alright if the only dig a person can make is one as contrived as that.;-)