Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

awww louise :( are you okay love? :hug:

Yeah, I just seem to be ill all the time. It's always little things, the last few days its been my throat, its so sore! :(

You know when you get a cut and when you put it under water it stings? Thats how it feels everytime I swallow :/

Thanks for asking :hug:

i cant stand it. the only reason obama was elected was b/c 96% of the black population voted for him. people who have never voted in their lives went out to vote, only b/c of his race. and thats not right.

Well isn't it great that people voted?

I'm white, I'd have voted for Obama.

So what if some stupid people call you racist because you don't like Obama? You know why you don't like him and you know that you're not a racist person, I know that too.

This message is sooooooo messy. I have a flu and I'm tired. Sorry.

on tuesday my school is having a weird schedule so we can all watch the inauguration.

the only reason they are doing this is b/c obama is black. when bush was sworn in we didnt have a special assembly schedule for it. if you are going to do it for one presedent, do it for another.

and i am so sick of hearing everyone saying "he's making history" "its history in the making" blah blah blah

yes. this is a first black president in america.

but every president is making history and his term is history in the making. but b/c they've been white no one said a thing about it.

and b/c i'm so against this assembly, dont want to go to it, and dont like obama, everyone is calling me a fucking racist. i cant stand it. i'm not a racist person. i dont discriminate anyone for any reason. ever. and yet, b/c i dont like obama, i hate all other races then my own? wtf

everyones asking "what dont you like about him" and "why dont you like him?" and when i answer i tell them all about the policies he has that i dont like. they overlook that and just say "well your racist and just dont want a black president." wtf no!

i cant stand it. the only reason obama was elected was b/c 96% of the black population voted for him. people who have never voted in their lives went out to vote, only b/c of his race. and thats not right.

[/rant]

just go to the assembly or just dont go to school at all.

im sorry if this is rude by me saying but this is kind of stupid.

• Like 1

on tuesday my school is having a weird schedule so we can all watch the inauguration.

the only reason they are doing this is b/c obama is black. when bush was sworn in we didnt have a special assembly schedule for it. if you are going to do it for one presedent, do it for another.

and i am so sick of hearing everyone saying "he's making history" "its history in the making" blah blah blah

but every president is making history and his term is history in the making. but b/c they've been white no one said a thing about it.

and b/c i'm so against this assembly, dont want to go to it, and dont like obama, everyone is calling me a fucking racist. i cant stand it. i'm not a racist person. i dont discriminate anyone for any reason. ever. and yet, b/c i dont like obama, i hate all other races then my own? wtf

everyones asking "what dont you like about him" and "why dont you like him?" and when i answer i tell them all about the policies he has that i dont like. they overlook that and just say "well your racist and just dont want a black president." wtf no!

[/rant]

aw im sorry katie :hug:

i agree that it pretty stupid there making you watch it.

i get wat you mean its like if anyone says they dont like obama its "ommg u racist!" obama isnt even completely black. but people just voted cause he looks it and had no idea why else they are voting for him

but next time some one says that just ask wat they like about him and i gauarentee you'll shut up about 90% of the people..or they'll just say "change" and be totally clue-less after that. ;-)

aw im sorry katie :hug:

i agree that it pretty stupid there making you watch it.

i get wat you mean its like if anyone says they dont like obama its "ommg u racist!" obama isnt even completely black. but people just voted cause he looks it and had no idea why else they are voting for him

but next time some one says that just ask wat they like about him and i gauarentee you'll shut up about 90% of the people..or they'll just say "change" and be totally clue-less after that. ;-)

lol. :nono:

im not got gonna get a lie in at all this weekend. boo.

[/rant]

no offence, but your view grinds my gears a little.

of coarse is a big deal that he's black (well, mixed race to precise obviously). less than than 50 years ago, black people werent even allowed on the same bus as white people, and now someone even only half black is potentially the most influencial individual in the world. obivously he's making history - greater history than any other world leader has ever done, and probably ever will do.

so yeah, from somebody that has never set foot in america in their life, it is a big deal. in my opinion, its mainly people elsewhere in the world that appreciate that. plus, if anyone did vote for him just because of his race, i'd imagine it was more because they felt it was time for change - for a change in the way some socities still approach ethnic minorities.

but if you say its mainly because of his policies or whatever, then i cant argue that side. i know more than i want to about the politics of my own country.

• Like 1

anyways.

today was rather depressing.

one of my friends is leaving my school and she lives like 30 min away so i cant see her as much

and i just found out a some wat good friend of mine got arrested on wednesday. i was sitting in class and i heard some one talking about how my friend josh got arrested and this other girl got suspended.i really want to kno wat happened. but i have no way of knowing until next wed. but thats if he comes back at all.

i just cant imagine wat he would do though cuase he is such a nice guy. and if it was something that was stupid enough to get him arrested then he might get expelled.

ugh.

[/rant]

since this is a political post i must comment on it ... (cmon did anyone expect me not to comment on it)

well its not just because hes black/brown whatever but hes also liberal to the core. the media is way left and thats why they loved him. if anyone else had the background and positions he had , he/she wouldn't have been elected end.of.story.

however basically you got three options (parawhore already said two of them i beleive) :

1. fake sick and don't go to school that day.

2. go to the assembly but moan and whine the whole time or

3. go to school and skip the assembly (if you can... i don't want you to get in trouble)

however i'm in college so i don't have to deal with this. in fact i'll be in class when he makes his speech :D. the high school here is probably doing it too but whether the whole school has to go is another thing (most of the assemblies teachers have to sign up for).

oh i agree with you that is hypocritical but i can basically tell you his speech:

part 1: list all the problems in this country

part 2: say hes gonna "change" all that and use big words to make everyone amazed by him

part 3: ritualistic chanting of "yes we can"

part 4: summarize parts 1 and 2 and maybe introduce staff members or major policy changes

just remember this one thing (cause this post is all over the place)... If democrats were truly smart on politics, they would be republicans :D.

part 1: list all the problems in this country

part 2: say hes gonna "change" all that and use big words to make everyone amazed by him

part 3: ritualistic chanting of "yes you can"

part 4: summarize parts 1 and 2 and maybe introduce staff members or major policy changes

just remember this one thing (cause this post is all over the best)... If democrats were truly smart on politics, they would be republicans :D.

haha that is so amazingly true!

i get the day off becuase of him.

wich is good cause i dont want to go to school but im kinda mad that he is the reason why... its obama day pretty much.

of coarse is a big deal that he's black (well, mixed race to precise obviously). less than than 50 years ago, black people werent even allowed on the same bus as white people, and now someone even only half black is potentially the most influencial individual in the world. obivously he's making history - greater history than any other world leader has ever done, and probably ever will do.

so yeah, from somebody that has never set foot in america in their life, it is a big deal. in my opinion, its mainly people elsewhere in the world that appreciate that. plus, if anyone did vote for him just because of his race, i'd imagine it was more because they felt it was time for change - for a change in the way some socities still approach ethnic minorities.

but if you say its mainly because of his policies or whatever, then i cant argue that side. i know more than i want to about the politics of my own country.

thank you. :hug:

Who let you in the thread? :lol: