Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

on tuesday my school is having a weird schedule so we can all watch the inauguration.

the only reason they are doing this is b/c obama is black. when bush was sworn in we didnt have a special assembly schedule for it. if you are going to do it for one presedent, do it for another.

and i am so sick of hearing everyone saying "he's making history" "its history in the making" blah blah blah

yes. this is a first black president in america.

but every president is making history and his term is history in the making. but b/c they've been white no one said a thing about it.

and b/c i'm so against this assembly, dont want to go to it, and dont like obama, everyone is calling me a fucking racist. i cant stand it. i'm not a racist person. i dont discriminate anyone for any reason. ever. and yet, b/c i dont like obama, i hate all other races then my own? wtf

everyones asking "what dont you like about him" and "why dont you like him?" and when i answer i tell them all about the policies he has that i dont like. they overlook that and just say "well your racist and just dont want a black president." wtf no!

i cant stand it. the only reason obama was elected was b/c 96% of the black population voted for him. people who have never voted in their lives went out to vote, only b/c of his race. and thats not right.

[/rant]