Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Ugh I really hate guys. I was talking to this guy, we've been really close for almost 2 years now, he had a gf but they broke up, and we started talking, again for the second time now. Well, everything was fine, now all of a sudden the two of them are back together again. :/

It's so confusing. :nono:

I think I'm getting a cold. I'm still on 2 paracetemols every four hours for whatever else I have, but I feel gradually better. But now, I keep sneezing and I can't breathe out my nose...eugh. I'm gonna buy a new immune system, lol.

I wasn't too sure where I would post this... Cause, I'm still not sure about how I feel about it...

I found my real dad on Facebook. And decided to message him. And now, we've been messaging back and forth for the past like, half an hour.

It's retarded. He'll send a message saying that he does want to get to know me, and ask about myself and then as I'm replying he'll send me a message telling me that he can't talk to me because of some clause with the supreme court... I mean, if he really DID want to get to know me, I'm sure he wouldn't let that get in the way if he realllyy wanted to get to know his daughter. I mean, the last time I spoke to him was 4 years ago, and he said the same thing. He just hid behind this stupid clause. I mean, I understand that he's a crimonology degree student and all that crap. I just wanna know where I came from, ya know? like, some things I know I got from my mom... But I know I got some things from him too. I just wanna see how much we are alike...

Ugh I really hate guys. I was talking to this guy, we've been really close for almost 2 years now, he had a gf but they broke up, and we started talking, again for the second time now. Well, everything was fine, now all of a sudden the two of them are back together again. :/

It's so confusing. :nono:

I JUST WANT HIM TO NOTICE ME. :willy_nilly:

YES YES YES my rants exactly

:crybad:

arrgghhhhhhhhhhh

one of my best friends (who i havne't seen since november, but we're good mates) has an interview also with the job I'm going for on Monday. Not only is she way more experienced than me, but she's really competitive and if I see her there she'll most likely either stop speaking to me if I get it over her, or if she gets it over me do everything she can to rub it in. Now I'm dreading it, lol.

Why do people forget about me soon? I just don't get it. If I make friends with someone who I really like and want to talk, soon they just forget about me. Sometimes it's soo good I can talk to them about everything every time but other time just silence. I don't get it. It's not really a rant but I just wanted to give out. To let you know, I'm not sad.

but a guy that I could never get 'cause his girlfriend was pretty fit and everyone who knew her loved her so. and I made you leave her for me and now I'm feeling pretty mean, but my mind has fucked me over more times than any man could ever know. Maybe I should give up, give in, give up trying to be thin, give up and turn into my mother, god knows I love her. and I'm sorry to which ever man should meet my sorry state, watch my steady lonesome gait and beware. I would never love a man 'cause love and pain go hand in hand and I can't do it again.

-laura marling

AMEN