Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

i HATE my friend

a month ago i told her to buy the stuff for the science fair, since III had done already all the research, experiment, typed shit up and stuff.

but she never did.

even yesterday she kept telling me she was going to buy it if not she would give me money.

where is she at?! i had to buy everything with the only money i had and its not even good enough.

our teacher is very very strict about this project stuff, so if i turn something in, as much as a best friend she is, i wont give her ccredit for it!

:-x

Okay, so a few months ago, I ended up getting pissed off with everyone.

I had this crush on Jon, and well, I made it obvious, but I was playing around. And it was fun, I never told him I liked him, I just laughed it off.

One day, in AP Government, my friend (let's call her P) randomly says "Jon, Lara wants to touch you."

Now, that day, I was already really pissed off with other stuff, I don't remember what, this was like 2 months ago. But her saying that was the final straw, so I broke down for 20 minutes. For the rest of the lesson, she COMPLETELY IGNORED ME. After that, everyone that hung around me started gossiping about me and how I like him. I denied it to everyone and told James that they haven't asked me personally so what gives them the right to bitch like that. My other friend texted me and told me that people were telling her all this and that she defended me.

This died down after two weeks, but during that time, P was ignoring me and being bitchy. After the senior dinner dance, she texted me saying she had loads of fun and that I should have been there. I said why are you telling me this trying to make me jealous? Then she replies "I don't care if you were there or not", how rude. She also bragged saying "Jon won chips (at poker) and we shook our things ^^"

I wanted to reply "So why don't you go and suck Jon's dick?" but I didn't.

I found out she was annoyed with me for something else, but that person who told me never told me why, and P apologized afterwards, and I still didn't know why she was annoyed. But I'm glad she apologized.

Anyway:

She FLIRTS WITH HIM ALL THE FUCKING TIME. SHE'S BEEN DOING IT NOW MORE THAN EVER. WHAT BOTHERS ME IS HOW SHE'S DENYING IT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS BEING IGNORANT TO IT. I WANT TO SLAP HER IN THE FACE.

Jon is the blindest bastard ever. He finds out I like him, and I don't flirt with him half as much as P does. But she flirts with him and he doesn't say shit? Well you know what Jon, fuck you. Being in the top 5 of the class doesn't prove shit, and that goes for the rest of my 'friends', they're all in the top 50, and their brains just don't work outside of their fucking class schedule. Guess it's cause they're Yanks? I don't know, I had problems in England, but not with people being stupid. Fuck's sake, I can't take the ignorance here.

They all spread rumors about me liking him (without me publicly declaring it) but they don't say anything about P?

It only started happening (the talking about P liking Jon) on Friday.

SHE STOLE HIS CAR KEYS FOR NO REASON.

So Naeem says "I think she's flirting with you", and then I responded loudly by saying "Yeah, I would have said that, but yeah, people would then start saying stuff" (I meant, by me saying that, that people would react). And then Zach (not Farro, and not the one I have had problems with in the past, this is one I see in school regulary) eggs it on by saying stuff about Jon and P being in a closet. I laughed about it, but so did Jon, and I think he should actually take it seriously.

He offended me when he started ignoring me, and I told him off for it.

She's the biggest liar ever, and why the fuck is she so good at it.

SHE'S SO INDENIAL "Ew, Jon? He's a dork"

FUCK OFF.

• Like 1

I was at the vet today with my dad. And it seems now that my dog has breast cancer and has between 2 months to a year to live... It's awful... Sadie is 13 years old and I've had for for longer than I can remember. She's got these huge lumps all over her body, and she's becoming disabled due to it. I love her, but I think it's time we put her to sleep to end her discomfort.

Jeff, my friend that I work with, knows I really like this girl that I'm friendly towards (mostly because I told him), yet he says some fucked up stuff. I'm pretty sure he's joking about it, but he also knows that it bothers me so I'm not sure if I should confront him about it (again) just in a more serious tone. Meh, I dunno, sorry for the giant run-on sentence.

Use 4shared. It doesn't take as long as most of the stuff on uTorrent

No it's my internet since we moved to BT, they cap the download speed so the best I can usually get is 30kb/sec which is what it was going at but now it's around 4kb/sec :roll: It's not even a big album either, well it's only an EP... 40mb... and it's taken over an hour so far, with apparently 20 more minutes to go

Fuck. I went on Facebook lastnight only to find that he had changed his relationship status to "In a relationship"

I felt like crap the rest of the night. My friend was pretty much telling me that I was too slow at asking him out...

Oh look. He just mesages me. FUCK MY LIFE.

Fuck. I went on Facebook lastnight only to find that he had changed his relationship status to "In a relationship"

I felt like crap the rest of the night. My friend was pretty much telling me that I was too slow at asking him out...

Oh look. He just mesages me. FUCK MY LIFE.

dont u just hate that :crybad:

i had a really awesome paramore skin

and i thought it was in my favourites

so i was looking through others and made one my skin, then went to change it back to the paramore one, and I hadn't saved it, and can't find it. dammnn!