Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

London pictures! :D

aff.jpglondons.jpg

I still can't believe I met the guys at a resturant! I go to London for two days and all of a sudden I meet my all time favorite band. How sick isn't that?! And they were so so nice to me :D I was the only one who recognized them, haha. It made my life! I look so bad in the picture though, cause I was on the edge of crying and I was shaking so bad, lol :P

paramoreeee.jpg

paramore + london = win

aff.jpglondons.jpg

I still can't believe I met the guys at a resturant! I go to London for two days and all of a sudden I meet my all time favorite band. How sick isn't that?! And they were so so nice to me :D I was the only one who recognized them, haha. It made my life! I look so bad in the picture though, cause I was on the edge of crying and I was shaking so bad, lol :P

paramoreeee.jpg

OMFG Guro aaaaa i can't belive it :)

and there you were felling bad that you r coming home a day befroe their show in London and then you met them ....aaa so random...

BTW you r supercute and the gys r so HOT

paramoreeee.jpg

Awwwh! Guro, you're so lucky you ran into them! =)

You look very nice and calm!

I'm not too fond on Josh's new hair though!! Can't call it hair really, he's practically bald! hahah.

And Lara, it was a random little Italian restaurant. ;p

You can tell by "Bella" above in the photo. ;-)

^ speaking of italians remember that group we made ron! hahahaha!

I just joined it. heh! :shifty:

aff.jpglondons.jpg

paramoreeee.jpg

OMG,you're so lucky hun!! :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly:

And pictures are so pretty!:hyper: :hug:

paramore + london = win

:mrgreen:

OMFG Guro aaaaa i can't belive it :)

and there you were felling bad that you r coming home a day befroe their show in London and then you met them ....aaa so random...

BTW you r supercute and the gys r so HOT

I know! It's insane, haha. Someone in this world must really love me :P

And thanks:hug: And yeah they were so hot :D

Awwwh! Guro, you're so lucky you ran into them! =)

You look very nice and calm!

I'm not too fond on Josh's new hair though!! Can't call it hair really, he's practically bald! hahah.

You can tell by "Bella" above in the photo. ;-)

Haha, thanks :D I was shaking so bad, I could barely stand :P And yeah, you can. It was cold Bella Italia or something like that. ;p

BRB DYING OF JEALOUSNESS.

oh my god, you're so lucky! that would never happen to me in any way! tell me, everything by the way...like what did they say? :mrgreen: so pretty by the way :)

Haha, aww. I shall come back to this thread after I've taken a shower to repeat the convo, haha :P And thanks hun:hug:

OMG,you're so lucky hun!! :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly:

And pictures are so pretty!:hyper: :hug:

Thank you!:D:hug:

OH MY FUCK...............GURO I'M SO JEALOUS :willy_nilly:

Haha, aww. I hope you'll get to meet them one day :D

You're lucky Guro, awesome pic ! :D

Thank you! ;D

So since severeal people have asked what they said, here comes the conversation. :P My family had just sat down in this little restaurant, when I all of the sudden noticed Taylor's hat(the red one). ;p I just thought it was someone else cause he was sitting with the back to us, but then I saw in front of him, I saw Jeremy. And then I saw Josh that was sitting next to Jerm, and Zac's hat, haha. I kinda freaked out, and was like: 'It's Paramore! It's Paramore!' to my family. My dad was stupid, he thought I saw a poster of them, haha. And then I walked over to them, shaking like a leaf xP And then I said: 'Hey guys, can I please take a picture with you? I love you so much!' They all said: 'Yeah sure! :D' and then Josh asked of they should stand up, haha. And then my sister came to take the picture, and then we talked norwegian together, so they asked where I was from, and I said Norway. And then Zac said if I had heard about Magnet(a norwegian artist), and I said I had, and he was like: 'Cool! I love him!' and Jeremy said he loved Norway! :D:D And then they all said that it was so great to meet me! And Josh said: 'thanks for coming to say hi!' and then I went to sit down, and they got their food, haha. :P Taylor was so awesome when they were leaving, haha. We were sitting right by the door. And it was a que to come in when they were leaving, and they were standing in front of me. So Taylor started jumping up and down behind the people to see me, haha. And he was like: 'It was so great to meet you! We'll see you later! :D Byee!' And all of the other also said bye! and then they waved and left, haha.

This was so long, I'm sorry :P

Amazing pic with Paramore Guro you don't know how jealous I am! :hyper: You look pretty there hun! :hug: And oh my gosh Zac haha !! :rotfl:

Btw you were so lucky that you had cam with u! :hyper:

651vdh.png

somewhere this morning. after i woke up. my hair looks obvi like a mess.

So cute! :hyper: :hug:

Awh Guro you made me squeeeeee!

I love how Taylor jumped up to see you! :mrgreen:

Hahah:mrgreen:

omg that's so GREAT Guro :hyper:

it seems they love to talk with their fans like normal people haha :D

I'm so jealous,oh :D

Yeah, it does! They were so nice about it ;p

Amazing pic with Paramore Guro you don't know how jealous I am! :hyper: You look pretty there hun! :hug: And oh my gosh Zac haha !! :rotfl:

Btw you were so lucky that you had cam with u! :hyper:

Haha, thanks Joan! :D And yeah, I almost always have my camera with me. :P

Franzi; So cute! :D