Hot People Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

Matthew is sooo adorable! <3 him!!

I love me some buff guys! MGG is attractive, but he's too skinny for my liking. I like guys to have some muscle on their bones :mrgreen:

MGG is the cutest. But he's my exception on the other end of the spectrum. I don't like super skinny guys either. The guys on CM are just special. I typically like average dudes... haha.

MGG is the cutest. But he's my exception on the other end of the spectrum. I don't like super skinny guys either. The guys on CM are just special. I typically like average dudes... haha.

I hear ya :) Even Hotch is a babe with that brooding stare he does 8-) Commenting on Gideon may be pushing it too far?! haha!

I hear ya :) Even Hotch is a babe with that brooding stare he does 8-) Commenting on Gideon may be pushing it too far?! haha!

Hotch has that sexy older man vibe, not gonna lie. haha. Like, he'd be the prof at university you would totally have a crush on. haha

What's his name, where is he from? hahahaha.

He looks like he could be in a band.

john james, he's australian but he's in the UK big brother. he's the spit of dougie poynter (mcfly), so maybe that's where you're getting the band thing from.