The Blends/Graphics/Avatars/Wallpapers Thread - Part 4

thebrowncoat

Sweet graphics, dudes and dudettes!

Are some of you seriously mad at me for closing all your separate graphics posts? Cause it sure seems like it. :(

I just wanted to let you know I wasn't doing it to be mean or anything. I did it because that's what this thread is here for: so you can all share your graphics without crowding the Photography thread and slowing down the boards. It's my job as a mod to make sure the boards run smoothly and without problems. That's all I was doing.

Yeah Chriss, you've started some massive beef with us artists you wouldn't believe it.

Not really, I've done little to contribute... I've done nothing to contribute to this thread.

Thread rhymes with bed. Handy. Good night.

Sweet graphics, dudes and dudettes!

Are some of you seriously mad at me for closing all your separate graphics posts? Cause it sure seems like it. :(

I just wanted to let you know I wasn't doing it to be mean or anything. I did it because that's what this thread is here for: so you can all share your graphics without crowding the Photography thread and slowing down the boards. It's my job as a mod to make sure the boards run smoothly and without problems. That's all I was doing.

I am certainly not.

But we have made a thread in the suggestions/questions etc thread, saying that we would really want a graphics sub-forum, where we could make our own threads. But no admin/mod said anything about it. Well Katie thought it was a good idea, but she didn't know what others would say. So therefor we made a thread each here, so maybe they could be moved to a graphics sub-forum. :]

What Guro said.

Having separate threads is easier for us who make stuff, and its easier for people to find things that they may want to use.

And I dont know about everyone else, but my computer runs super slow when I'm in this thread because there is SO much stuff posted in it.

What Guro said.

Having separate threads is easier for us who make stuff, and its easier for people to find things that they may want to use.

And I dont know about everyone else, but my computer runs super slow when I'm in this thread because there is SO much stuff posted in it.

I agree! Everytime I get on this thread, my computer gets really slow.

And on some days it freezes mine up completely and I have to restart the whole thing.

I'm pretty sure that having our own thread, it would be a lot faster and much easier!

I am certainly not.

But we have made a thread in the suggestions/questions etc thread, saying that we would really want a graphics sub-forum, where we could make our own threads. But no admin/mod said anything about it. Well Katie thought it was a good idea, but she didn't know what others would say. So therefor we made a thread each here, so maybe they could be moved to a graphics sub-forum. :]

The thread kind of dies every few weeks, and it seems like even the people who suggested it forgot about it. When I logged on, the thread wasn't even highlighted as having new posts, even though you just posted there, so I didn't check it. I know all of us mods are also busy with other things like jobs and school (for example, I've had finals for the past two weeks and graduated from college yesterday), so we don't always get to look at all the suggestions. If it hasn't been looked at for a while and it's something you're really interested in/worried about, feel free to PM any of us about it.

I'll see what I can do about it, and if I can do anything, I'll move all your threads there and unlock them. It's a good idea, but as someone who doesn't make graphics, I don't even think about how much easier it'd be for you guys. Sorry your requests went so long without being solved.

• Like 1

^ Its totally okay Chriss, we all understand.

I know its hard to manage everything on here on top of school work and other work and whatnot.

I just know that the graphic makers that had started their own threads were kinda bummed when we came back and found them locked.

^ Yeah, sorry about that, but if I didn't stop it when I did, who knows how many more people would've made threads too. I was just kind of surprised because I actually got a negative rep for doing my job, and that wasn't cool.

We'll work on the sub-forum thing, but I'm just a mod, not an admin, so I can't create sub-forums. I know it says "Super Moderator" and all, but I don't have magical powers. :P

Ya'll can get back to posting your graphics now. We're getting slightly off topic. We'll worry about this somewhere else.

• Like 1

^ Awww, I'm sorry you got negative rep. Its not your fault or anything, you were just doing your job. We were just upset. I really hope one of the admin sees it and understands where we're coming from.

Thanks for listening to us. You're awesome!

I'll give you positive rep for being so cool!

The thread kind of dies every few weeks, and it seems like even the people who suggested it forgot about it. When I logged on, the thread wasn't even highlighted as having new posts, even though you just posted there, so I didn't check it. I know all of us mods are also busy with other things like jobs and school (for example, I've had finals for the past two weeks and graduated from college yesterday), so we don't always get to look at all the suggestions. If it hasn't been looked at for a while and it's something you're really interested in/worried about, feel free to PM any of us about it.

I'll see what I can do about it, and if I can do anything, I'll move all your threads there and unlock them. It's a good idea, but as someone who doesn't make graphics, I don't even think about how much easier it'd be for you guys. Sorry your requests went so long without being solved.

Totally understand you. (:

But thank you for trying to help us ;D

+ rep :]