Rob Cavallo to Produce New Album

hahah, im not sure actually. i just reckoned it would a be a good cliche.

I agree it would be amusing. I just hoped you weren't seriously sugesting that you thought Chad from Who Found Glory would be producing one of Pop Rock's most anticipated acts...

I agree it would be amusing. I just hoped you weren't seriously sugesting that you thought Chad from Who Found Glory would be producing one of Pop Rock's most anticipated acts...

lol nah not exactly. it just seemed like one of those stupid things that could actually happen.

please leave kristen alone. it makes me mad just reading all the comments you guys or making. i'm not trying to go off topic but so many people on here are rude and it's what's made me stop coming to the boards so often. this is a place to discuss paramore related topics, not degrade people. if you have to pick on someone through a message board that's pretty sad, please take it somewhere else.

either way rob has recorded some great albums. mcr and green day aren't exactly what i listen to on a daily basis, but that dosen't mean they are bad cds. plus he recorded eisley's room noises and i love that so i can't wait to see what he whips up for paramore!

• Like 1

I don't think I've ever listened to any albums produced by Mr Cavallo. But if Decode was produced by him, then I can definitely see some of the elements he will possibly introduce to Paramore's sound in the new album. I can't decide if that's a good thing, so I will just wait till I hear the album itself. :) Different producers have never really moved me much one way or another anyway so I'm pretty ":I" about this.

WTF, where do you get off thinking that? You don't know me so please don't be so quick to make judgments about me.

Just ignore him Kristen. You know you are a true fan, don't waste your time on people who have nothing better to do than put others down.

Ok I apologise for saying your a mindless sheep like 99.9% of kids and paramore fans out there....happy?

If you feel that way, get the hell of PARAMOREFANS.com. :roll:

*Assess sig*.

Case Closed.

She has been a member here a long time. Just because she has a Twilight sig with Decode lyrics does not make her a teeny or anything else.

I don't think I've ever listened to any albums produced by Mr Cavallo. But if Decode was produced by him, then I can definitely see some of the elements he will possibly introduce to Paramore's sound in the new album. I can't decide if that's a good thing, so I will just wait till I hear the album itself. :) Different producers have never really moved me much one way or another anyway so I'm pretty ":I" about this.

Same.. in a way. I have heard his stuff and loved it, but that was down to the band, not the production.

• Like 1

please leave kristen alone. it makes me mad just reading all the comments you guys or making. i'm not trying to go off topic but so many people on here are rude and it's what's made me stop coming to the boards so often. this is a place to discuss paramore related topics, not degrade people. if you have to pick on someone through a message board that's pretty sad, please take it somewhere else.

either way rob has recorded some great albums. mcr and green day aren't exactly what i listen to on a daily basis, but that dosen't mean they are bad cds. plus he recorded eisley's room noises and i love that so i can't wait to see what he whips up for paramore!

Agreed.

Anyway,

this sounds interesting.

I hope it goes well. (:

• Like 1

Well every five year old fan on a Paramore message board will say it's good news just because it's a new album but it all depends on what the reviewers say and the music buying public.

if he doesnt have a hand in any mixing or mastering then it really doesnt matter too much who's "producing" as that term is kind of misleading. all he's gonna do is push the record button and say "do it again" over and over. he's probably stoked considering he'll probably get a few points on the record and paramore has die hard fans. & besides, from what ive read over the years in interviews and what not, they sound like nitpicking perfectionists. i dont really think they'd let something slide that they didnt like. whether the album will be good or not will be entirely on them.

real question is who's mixing it and who's mastering it? my guess is bendeth will mix it.. even though ive lost a lot of respect for him in that field after the new UO album... how so many vocal artifacts made it through to final print makes no sense. the arguments between some of the engineers that worked on the album, mctague and beau from saosin on the digidesign boards were awesome. degradingly awesome