Get well soon Rach!

STOPthissong!

Some of you may know Rach (justlikeME...). You might have noticed that she hasn't been posting a lot recently which is kinda rare for Rach cause she's usually on here as much as I am. XD

The reason why, is cause she has recently been diagnosed with anorexia. She has lost a massive amount of weight over the past few months and a couple of weeks ago she was taken into hospital. It was pretty much a matter of life and death. Any of you that have been living with anorexia (whether it's yourself or a friend) will know what a horrible disease it is.

So, would you all mind putting a message for Rach in this thread please? She will eventually read it (I had to get her permission to make it) and I'm sure it will put a big smile on her face when she knows that you're all thinking of her =)

p.s sorry for rambling

I don't really know her, but she is a member of this forum, so this still touches me somehow... This is just horrible, and this makes me feel horrible. :( I don't know much about anorexia, but I've seen what it does to people and I don't wish it to happen to anybody.Rach, I'll send some warm thoughts your way, and maybe you will somehow, somewhere, find the strength to get over this, and come back stronger than ever. =) Let us know as soon as you feel better, and take care!

Becca and Rach, you two seem pretty close so I wish you both all the best.

Hi Everyone =] Thank you all so much for the get well wishes, it's much appreciated. I'm on home leave from the hospital this weekend and, unfortunately, i have to go back tommorow. But i've been making progress and if i keep going the way i am now, i should be out soon :)

Becca; you are the best friend a girl could ask for and i love you very muchly. i really havn't done anything to deserve such a wonderful friend like you, and i'm so thankful to have you in my life. Thanks so much for everything :hug::kiss:

Hi Everyone =] Thank you all so much for the get well wishes, it's much appreciated. I'm on home leave from the hospital this weekend and, unfortunately, i have to go back tommorow. But i've been making progress and if i keep going the way i am now, i should be out soon :)

Becca; you are the best friend a girl could ask for and i love you very muchly. i really havn't done anything to deserve such a wonderful friend like you, and i'm so thankful to have you in my life. Thanks so much for everything :hug::kiss:

:kiss: Don't be silly, I'm just doing what any best friend would do :hug:

love you xxx

That's good to know :)

:hug: