It's Therapy Time!!

the1

1. I'm shit scared of sex. I'm a virgin and I don't like to think everyone is doing something I'm not- I'm sure I'll fail at it when (if) it happens

2. I'm a bit of a social mess. I have alot of friends really- I have no problem getting people to hang around with. But I get days where I just want the world to go f*ck itself and literally everything pisses me off more often than alot of people.

3. I actually dislike most of the friends I have, but I keep them just to keep from being alone sometimes.

4. I range from being over attached to being completely desensitized. Always with the wrong people- I would rather drop my mates for a chick I've known for a week just because she makes me feel good about myself, even though in reality she's a waste of time.

6. I'm scared of the future- I don't know if things will ever go my way, but I have no idea how I'll cope when they don't.

7. Never been in a proper relationship, and as a result I'm scared even to get close to anyone. This results in me rejecting most people.

11. I can't stand my own voice.

we match.

I liked you anyway but I really respect you for saying that because I thought you were some sort of womanizer lmfao.

Alright, here goes nothing...

1) I'm a virgin and fear I will be for a long time because everyone around me seems to be a slag who will sleep with anyone and everyone

but I REFUSE to do it because 'everyone else is'. I refuse to be a hoe :]

2) I'm scared of crime. Any crime, you name it, I'm terrified of it. I worry about stupid things related to crime but I can't help it.

3) I seriously believe that NO ONE likes me. I don't blame them.

4) I hate my bastard of a father. He can burn in hell :]

5) I seem to lack the ability to think for myself. Why am I such a sheep? :[

6) I'm painfully shy. Not so much as I was when I was younger but it's still pretty bad.

7) I care too much about education. It's the only thing I'm any good at but by the looks of it I'm not even good at that...

8-) I think drugs, alcohol, etc are LAME. I will never ever touch them.

9) I refuse to admit when I like someone. I disagree with people instinctively even though most of the time I think they are complete right. I don't know why.

10) I think all boys my age are complete retards and the only cool person that I've met at college that I'd actually go out with is one of the lecturers

and he's left now :'[

I'm nice and depressed now haha

Those in bold are rather contradicting, you must be able to think for yourself if you refuse to be a "hoe", right? So don't worry about not being individual or anything, everyone is, some just less than others.

I liked you anyway but I really respect you for saying that because I thought you were some sort of womanizer lmfao.

Alright, here goes nothing...

1) I'm a virgin and fear I will be for a long time because everyone around me seems to be a slag who will sleep with anyone and everyone

but I REFUSE to do it because 'everyone else is'. I refuse to be a hoe :]

2) I'm scared of crime. Any crime, you name it, I'm terrified of it. I worry about stupid things related to crime but I can't help it.

3) I seriously believe that NO ONE likes me. I don't blame them.

4) I hate my bastard of a father. He can burn in hell :]

5) I seem to lack the ability to think for myself. Why am I such a sheep? :[

6) I'm painfully shy. Not so much as I was when I was younger but it's still pretty bad.

7) I care too much about education. It's the only thing I'm any good at but by the looks of it I'm not even good at that...

8-) I think drugs, alcohol, etc are LAME. I will never ever touch them.

9) I refuse to admit when I like someone. I disagree with people instinctively even though most of the time I think they are complete right. I don't know why.

10) I think all boys my age are complete retards and the only cool person that I've met at college that I'd actually go out with is one of the lecturers

and he's left now :'[

I'm nice and depressed now haha

I love you. :hug::hug:

I know how you feel....

:(

I'm shy, I don't want to conform, I don't think anyone likes me, I have few friends, I care a lot about education, I hate crime, and I think drugs/alcohol etc are lame too.

I refuse to admit when I like someone too. Most of the time, anyway. I will probably only tell one person if it's true.

Guest JadeIsRad
Those in bold are rather contradicting, you must be able to think for yourself if you refuse to be a "hoe", right? So don't worry about not being individual or anything, everyone is, some just less than others.

I know but apart from that I don't think for myself. I'm a sheep in general day to day life but not a sheep when it comes to opinions.

I love you. :hug::hug:

I know how you feel....

:(

I'm shy, I don't want to conform, I don't think anyone likes me, I have few friends, I care a lot about education, I hate crime, and I think drugs/alcohol etc are lame too.

I refuse to admit when I like someone too. Most of the time, anyway. I will probably only tell one person if it's true.

Aawww I love you too :hug: :]

I'm suprised you agree actually. I was expecting everyone to be like 'wtf mannn ur weirdddd!111' haha

Well, you already know that you can think for yourself, so there you go! Is everyone around you also unable to think for themselves just because they are the other sheep of the pack? I think not. Don't let it bother you that some things feel like "whatever man, I'll just play along" You clearly can think for yourself, don't worry about it! You don't have to "non-conform" about everything.

I struggled with the same thoughts years ago, but I eventually realized that I was paying too much attention to non-conforming, and I had forgotten that it is possible to conform even after thinking it out thoroughly. You don't have to disagree with the pack about everything!

In other words, I can think for myself in matters that mean something. In other cases, I can't be bothered to think too deeply about it (usually). You have a problem with sheep, but that might be just because you make it a problem when it shouldn't be one.

On the other hand, I only know what you've told so far, and I only gave you something to think about, so do the thinking yourself. :)

I know but apart from that I don't think for myself. I'm a sheep in general day to day life but not a sheep when it comes to opinions.

I think I get what you mean.. You're saying you try and stay similar to those around you as not to be judged, yet you still do think for yourself, just not vocally. Right?

Guest JadeIsRad
I think I get what you mean.. You're saying you try and stay similar to those around you as not to be judged, yet you still do think for yourself, just not vocally. Right?

Kind of. I don't know, it's too complicated to explain

right, second time lucky.

-to most who know me, i probably seem like the confident type. i'm really not. i just have a big mouth and like talking to people. i'm actually pretty insecure.

-i worry about my weight (and general appearence, in fact) a lot. im a uk size 12 on top and a 14 on the bottom. i know im not exactly fat, but i just argue with myself a lot about how happy i really am in myself.

(-gotta admit i quite like my curves though. big hips and arse with a narrow waist ftw.)

-ive given up on guys for now, really. theres no decent ones wich are boyfriend material round here - i always fall in to the 'friend' catagory with guys.

-the worse thing thats ever happened to me was my last horse, flip, dying of a twisted gutabout six months ago. i tend not to think about him or what happened to him because i still gut my eyes out over it. i know a lot of people, including good friends of mine, didnt really 'get' why i was/am so upset - cause he was 'just a horse', innit? no he wasnt. he was my life.

-i always make my emotions pretty clear, but i never truly wear my heart on my sleeve about the most important things. i bottle it all up, then implode once every couple of months.

-i miss people really easily, and considering ive lost and gained a few good friends over the years, that aspect of my personality can be pretty hard to deal with.

-i dont trust people easily. i just kinda feel as if theres some things about me that people dont need to know.

I have an insanely large nose.

I have eye bags.

I don't have any friends anymore.

I'm always sick.

I don't have anybody to talk to, nor have any money to pay for a real counselor, rather than the school counselor.

The guy I like is obsessed with my friend. And I got them together, thinking they'd just be friends.

I'm bored.

• 3 months later...

I need to rant and I feel like complete shit, and I found this thread.

Well let's see if I can compare my stuff to the OP.

1. I'm not a virgin, but I haven't had sex since 2007. So now I'm scared to have sex again because I fear I've forgotten how to do it correctly and will just embarrass myself and have a girl laugh in my face or just tell their friends how much I sucked in bed or something.

2. Sometimes I'm totally extroverted. I can make new friends fairly quickly because I have fairly good social skills.

Other times I'm a complete recluse and want to stay away from everyone completely and just stay at home.

3. I'm a super fucking honest person that doesn't tell people what they want to hear if I dont' believe in it.

As a result, I will tell my friends to their face if I think they are ugly, if they have been a sleaze, if they have been a complete dickhead, whatever. I've been told I'm too honest.

4. I'm about as subtle as a car crashing into your house. I am upfront, direct and to the point and because sometimes I'm an idiot, it means I say some totally dumb shit that makes people get angry at me.

5. I am super scared of the future. I'm 20 years old, don't have a job, I'm a high school drop out and have zero qualifications. I tend to think I'll become a drug addict and a homeless bum in the future.

6. I take drugs. No, I am not an addict, I am not a junkie, I am a recreational user and I firmly believe drugs have made me more open minded and a better person.

I DO NOT want to hear from holier than thou straight edge kids telling me "Drugs are evil".

Water can kill you in excess. Junk food can kill you in excess. Guns can kill people in the hands of an idiot. Drugs in excess will kill you.

However drugs in moderation, in my case no more than once a month at most, and usually only a few times a year, will not instantly ruin your life.

7. I drink alcohol. I used to be an alcoholic. Yes, I was drunk every single day at one point in my life.

8. I most likely have bi polar disorder. What I am sure of though, is that I have had a history of anxiety and paranoia disorder.

I used to sit on my computer for 12-14 hours a day because of those 2 disorders, I was unable to leave my house without getting anxiety attacks.

Mental illness nearly ruined my life completely.

9. I have the music taste of a metalhead for the most part (obviously it's not all I listen to, since obviously I'm a member of this forum board because I love Paramore).

But I don't dress like one. I am not a "metal tough guy" at all.

In fact I am much more akin to the stereotype of an emo boy in my moodiness and how I display my emotions.

I go through periods where I cry a lot, I like to have girls hug me a lot , I like to actually dress nicely when I go out (most metalheads I've known do not know how to dress well, quite frankly, not all of them, but most of the ones I've known), I openly talk about the way I feel to girls the same way girls would to another girl, I care about my appearance and I even plan on getting rid of most of my old, crappy clothes so I can buy a lot of new clothes so I can look better in general. All of which is generally not accepted as "troo heavy metal" among my metal obsessed friends, but screw them because I don't care to keep my fashion tastes in line with what my favorite music is.

10. I'm a pussy. rather than fight someone in the street if they came up to me, I'd most likely just run.

In 2007, I nearly got stabbed by someone at a party because he was on drugs and thought I was lying to him something, and I cried afterwards when the guy left. It was the first time I cried in front of my male friends.

Now I just don't care if people think I'm a pussy or not.

I could not be in the armed forces, because seeing one person get killed in combat would probably be destroy me mentally.

11. I never kissed a girl until I was 17. I never had a girlfriend until I was 18.

I've never been in a relationship over 2 months, because I generally get cheated on or something like that.

12. Unlike most "metalheads" I have a serious thing for the emo girls/scene girl look. I find it to be incredibly hot when a girl does it right.

I also like Jimmy Eat World and Dashboard Confessional, which gets me a lot of shit among my metal friends because they are known as emo bands.

13. I generally look like a straight up male. No make up, I don't have a side fringe or anything like that either. I don't wear tight pants, nothing that is suggestive that I like to wear stuff that would make me somewhat feminine in appearance.

But sometimes when I get drunk by myself I put on girls clothing and often when drinking with friends, I will put on a dress just for the hell of it.

So there you have it, a bunch of stuff I'd never admit to people I've met for the first time, and a lot of stuff I wouldn't even let my family know about.

Hooray for the internet.

Sometimes I hate my " friends " ...

I hate it to be Dr. Summer ... * I wish I could say why *

I hate it ... when people tell me I should calm myself ... I'm quiet but they go on my ass

14 years long I give a shit about me ... but ... I'm just tired of the same stories, same needs and the problems of others ... I have problems too ... more than my friends ... but no ...I must be Dr.Summer -.- I hate it...sometimes i could kill them all >.<

My best real friend is here so somethings cannot be said :(

1.I hate that I can't control myself and can't decide what I feel about a friend of mine and some times when I look at her love her and some others hate her!!!

2.I can't stand that she hasn't really come and talk to me about some of these things in her mind.

3.I sometimes try to be a bitch and show my bad side when girls come around my boyfriend while I'm with him!!!ARE YOU BLIND GIRLS?HE IS MINE!!!GRRR

-i'm deathly afriad or spiders (really i couldn't open a door the other day because there was a spider next to it.

-my friends are idiots at times, i hate that :)

-i have a terrible deep voice

.-i have different music taste to about everyone in my whole school, some people like to make fun of my music taste. everyone else likes rap, bleh.

-i've never had a boyfriend, most guys i know are idiots.

-i'm also terrified of the future, paying bills, and work and that stuff. i dunno why, i just am.

-all pets i've had died of disese, never of old age.

-i hate being an only child, and that i have no dad anymore.

and a massive hug to everyone who's posted, yes, i read most of them :hug:

Well, I cant sleep and I need to get some stuff off my mind so here I go.

1. I'm 18 years old, never had a boyfriend, never been kissed. I've only been asked out once by some creeper in Hot Topic. Somtimes it makes me wonder if I'm defective.

2. I have fancied the same guy since 7th grade... aka, since I was 12... which is kind of horribly pathetic.

3. I'm horrified about moving away from my parents next month. I'm afraid that I'm going to become some complete idiot without their help.

4. At thimes I can be a bitch and I really dont understand why I have half the friends I do because a lot of the time I've done something that would totally destroy a friendship, but for some reason my friends forgive me.

5. I'm an outgoing person, but thats only because I'm deathly afraid of being alone.

6. I am somewhat afraid of falling in love because I'm afraid my heart is going to get broken and that I'll never recover from it. I'm also afraid of hurting someone else.

ok i didn't really know that there is this kinda of thread so ....

- i often think of myself like big disapointment to my familly frends ect...

- i have really hard time to fall for a guy and then when i fall it takes the eternity to stop...

-sometimes i have way too much selfesteem...and that couse me way to much troubble.

- i hate the fact that im the only single person in my friend circle..so i allways fell like the third weel...

- last relationship i had was complete falioure and i'm getting recovered from it 2 years now...

- i have no idea what im going to do with my life in future...

Well, we all need some therapy every now and then, don't we? I sure as hell do, Lord knows, haha. But it's best to use our hard times as growing experiences, regardless of how bad they are. No one's ever alone in their experiences.

Maybe I'm a bad person, but I try to find humor in anything I can to make it all seem better. It helps sometimes =D

1. I have really bad panic attacks. I've been having them since I was eleven. Ever since I was five years old I've been a really high-strung person. All this crap started happening so that was just how I became and so when I was eleven I started having really bad panic attacks when some other crap was going on.

A few months ago I was rushed to the emergency room during a panic attack, so now the doctors are trying to make sure that they are, indeed, panic attacks and not an underlying heart condition. I go to the doctor again in August to get a heart monitor.

2. My brother-in-law, who's more like a blood brother, is going to have to go off to Afghanistan some time next year. I'm terrified. I don't want him to die. He almost died from an illness he caught on base in February--an illness from which three fellow soldiers died. The doctors had called during the day and said that he wasn't going to make it through the night and to prepare for him to die. By the grace of the Good Lord he lived.

3. Sometimes it feels as though there is a hole in my life--a big missing piece because there is. It's my older brother. He's not alive and I often find myself wondering how things would have been with him here today. When I was nine, I felt so guilty that it was HIM who had to go and not me. I cried everyday and wanted nothing more than to trade places with him. Without him, things don't quite feel complete. I always find myself imagining how he would've been had he just been given the chance to get to today. Siblings have that bond no matter what. Even if you go all life without ever knowing you have another sibling somewhere out there, there is a piece of you that knows something is out there and a piece that feels empty.

4. I feel a little guilty because I tried to commit suicide when I was younger. The first time I tried, I wasn't even ten years old yet and I walked that whole route until I was thirteen and decided it was a bunch of bull crap to do that.

What makes me feel worse was that I knew the effects it could've caused. When I was little, before I was ten, I walked in right when someone really important to me was about to take their own life in such a gruesome way. And then when I was twelve, I witnessed them go through with attempting suicide. It was one of the worst and most disgusting things I've ever seen in my life, but it wasn't until a year later that I decided suicide wasn't right.

I always felt guilty because I felt as though I could've stopped it. They didn't die, but I think a part of everyone in my family died that day upon seeing it. For three years I had nightmares about it and developed insomnia because I thought if I went to sleep, they'd do it again. Whenever something would remind me of that night, I'd have a panic attack and get really sick.

5. I have a fear of losing my family. A lot of people close to me have died and some have almost died. All of that made me terrified of losing my family. Some nights I lie awake and it's all I can think about. I have nightmares about it and I wake up from them sick. The fear is so bad that I've at times felt as though I hold their lives in MY hands and that their lives depend upon what I do or don't do.

Well, I'm going to stop there, hahaha. There's more but I've already said too much. I'll probably end up deleting this post later.