Chat with a stranger!!

the1

http://www.omegle.com

Check it out!

Here's mine:

"Connecting to server...

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: We are currently testing Omegle's chat function. If you see this message please disconnect. If you fail to disconnect in 60 seconds your computer may crash.

Stranger: sup cunt

You: 45 Seconds

Stranger: oh shit!

You: 40 Seconds

Your conversational partner has disconnected."

Go for it!

You: NIGGER!

Stranger: I'm not black.

Stranger: I'm caucasian

You: homos

Stranger: :/

You: we burn them

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Stranger: hey

You: I EAT BABIES!

You: and poo

:rotfl: I almost had a conversation

Connecting to server...

Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.

Stranger: fuck off

You: thats a bit mean

Stranger: sorry

You: :L

Stranger: ;)

Stranger: granny shagger

You: do you only insult people? You should open up, let your real emotions out

You: :P

Stranger: do u giv good hair cut

You: depends what you mean by that

You: I give good.. all round care, kinda like Zohan :P

You: but thats female only

Stranger: i anmm female :)

You: :L awesome :P

You: I'm kind of disturbed, I think I should leave now :L

Stranger: yyyyyyy

You: not sure :P I'm not even sure why i'm on here :P

Stranger: lol

You: omegle 3

You have disconnected.

Not sure what I was trying to do there :P

huh. i remain unimpressed.

Stranger: heeeey

Stranger: how r u?

You: im supposed to create a hilarious chat with a stranger to post on a forum so everyone thinks i'm cool and funny and awesome

You: will you comply ?

You: or will i have to shoot your family first ?

You: i'm not bothered either way

Stranger: i think that you have to kill yourself first

You: hmmmn. not convinced that'd win them over

You: might make a bit of a mess

Stranger: and than......... you can do something

You: well, you've been alot of help, thanks chum

Stranger: you are welcom

You have disconnected.

You: did you know that 10% of women who are raped have an orgasm?

Stranger: no i didnt

You: mind says no but body says yes

Stranger: i figured the amount was higher :P

You: yeh they always seem to like it when i do it

Stranger: clever

You: thank you

Stranger: took awhile for you to think that shit up, did it?

You: nope

Stranger: oh

Stranger: sweet

You: yuhuh

Stranger: asl?

You: 17/m/uk you?

Stranger: shit

Stranger: i dont want you raping me

Stranger: it might feel good

Stranger: 17/f/cananda

You: i only rape when im in a bad mood

Stranger: oh

Stranger: what puts you in a bad mood?

You: black people

You: and gays

Stranger: well go find some ;)

This is a bit of a long one:

Connecting to server...

Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.

You: NOOO

You: DON'T DO IT

You: FUCKIN A TIN CAN IS WRONG

Stranger: This is an automated message: This is Mike from Omegle customer support, we have had recent complaints of abuse of this website by your IP address. Your address is currently logged and we will be reporting you to the appropriate authorities.

You: hmm.. why would mike be using an automated message?

Stranger: This is an automated message: Please issue complaints to Customer Support

You: hmm.... this is quite convincing

Stranger: This is an automated message: Please issue complaints to Customer Support

You: that one was a bit slow

You: slow again

You: just copy and paste, its quicker

You: ctrl+v is quicker than that

You: its true

You: nah

You: you haven't got the hang of it yet

You: there we go! :D

You: you're good at this

You: no

You: that one was too early

You: poor

You: that one was good though

You: early again

You: come on!

You: late

You: and early

You: late

You: early

You: :L

You: this is fun!

You: well that was shit

You: not gonna ban me for that? :L

You: that is a suprise

You: thats just silly

Stranger: THE GAME

Stranger: This is an automated message: Please issue complaints to Customer SupportThis is an automated message: Please issue complaints to Customer Support

Stranger: \v

Stranger: \v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v\v

Stranger: TEH GAME

Stranger: go9x

Stranger: dx\,nkdx-o b

Stranger: v\n

Stranger: datcb n

Stranger: zgc

Stranger: bdfc vfc

Stranger: ngbc

Stranger:

Stranger: fvc

Stranger: cxv

Stranger: v