Brand New Eyes (Album Cover)

Hi

This is my first proper thread after introducing myself in the Welcome section. Just saw the news! BRAND NEW EYES... eh? Don't know where the name comes from but I'm sure they'll explain it at some point. Also found the album cover here.

Do you like it?? I'm not to sure to be honest. I liked the All We Know Is Falling artwork and I LOVED the Riot! cover but this seems really wierd. A butterfly?? I don't know why they picked that but, like the title, I'm sure all will be explained at a later date.

Anyways, I guess all we have to do now is wait until September 29th. :) 96 days - give or take a few hours.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why they picked that but, like the title[/b'], I'm sure all will be explained at a later date.

Album title is pretty simple I think.. If you read the rocksound interview it's just how they see themselves, and they see themselves differently to how they did at the start of the band so therefore - Brand New Eyes - correct me if I'm wrong?

And it looks to me as if they're trying to show everybody they've grown up a bit with the covers, and I'm obviously reading too much into it, but yeah..

Love it :D:P